The Daily Mirror
- Carlos Tevez wants to join a Barclays Premier League club if he leaves Manchester City in January.
- Leicester City will seek permission to speak to Huddersfield Town manager Lee Clark.
- Arsenal striker Marouane Chamakh could move back to Bordeaux in January.
- Nigel Reo-Coker has hit out at his Bolton Wanderers teammates after a poor start to the season.
- Steve Harper is ready to quit Newcastle after receiving a first team role at Brighton on loan.
- Stan Kroenke has jumped to the defence of the Glazer family and described the Manchester United chiefs as 'ideal owners'.
- Anton Ferdinand is set to stand-firm in the race row with John Terry after issuing a statement on the subject yesterday.
- Andre Villas-Boas remains confident Chelsea can win the league despite a 'disastrous week' at Stamford Bridge.
- Junior Hoilett has sparked a transfer scramble after rejecting a new deal with Blackburn Rovers.
- Rafael van de Vaart believes egos could prevent Manchester City from winning the title this season.
- Wigan chairman Dave Whelan has told manager Roberto Martinez his job is safe at the DW Stadium.
- Franck Ribery wants to finish his career with Bayern Munich - dealing a blow to Premier League suitors.
- Jody Craddock will quit Wolves if he isn't handed a new deal next summer.
- Nile Ranger's Newcastle United career is in the balance after the striker was arrested again.
- Rafael Van der Vaart tells Arsenal they will not finish above Spurs in the league this season.
- Kolo Toure could be handed a £600,000 fine from Manchester City after his failed drugs test.
- The Manchester United future of Rio Ferdinand is in doubt as he fights to save his career at the club.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: https://www.givemesport.com/writeforgms