The Genshin Impact 2.3 update is expected to be released in late November, but Arataki Itto’s kit has already been leaked.
The new playable character will be a five star Geo and is a Claymore user from Inazuma.
Here’s everything you need to know about Arataki Itto and his kit for the Genshin Impact 2.3 update.
The kit for Itto was leaked on Honey Impact, and several elements of the new playable elements of the new character were also confirmed.
Here’s more information regarding Itto and his abilities in the game:
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 4 consecutive strikes. When his 4th attack hits opponents, Itto will gain 2 stacks of Superlative Superstrength. Max 5 stacks. Triggering this effect will refresh the current duration of any existing stacks.
- Charged Attack: When holding to initiate a Charged Attack, you may continuously Press to use Arataki Kesagiri slashes without using any Stamina. Each Arataki Kesagiri slash will consume 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength. When the final stack is consumed, Itto will unleash an especially powerful attack. When no stacks of Superlative Superstrength are available, Itto will perform a single Saichimonji Slash.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Masatsu Zetsugi: Akaushi Burst
Tap: Hurls Ushi, the young akaushi bull and auxiliary member of the Arataki Gang, dealing Geo DMC to opponents. When Ushi hits opponents, it will grant Arataki Itto 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength. Ushi will remain on the field and provide support in the following ways:
- Taunts surrounding opponents and attracts their fire.
- Inherits HP based on a percentage of Arataki Itto’s Max HP.
- When attacked, it will provide Arataki Itto himself with 1 Superlative Superstrength stack.1 stack can be gained this way once every 2s.
- It will flee when its HP reaches 0 or its duration ends. It will grant Arataki Itto himself 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength as it leaves.
Hold: Adjust throwing angle.
- Ushi is considered a Geo construct and Arataki Itto can only hâve 1 Ushi that he himself has deployed on the field at any one time.
Read More: Genshin Impact Tier List 2021
Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil
Time to show ’em the might of the Arataki Clan! For a time, Itto lets his inner Raging Oni King to emerge, using his Oni King’s Kanabou in battle.
This State has the following special properties:
- Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks will be converted to Geo DMG, this cannot be overridden.
- Itto’s ATK will be increased based on his DEF. His Normal Attack SPD will also be increased.
- The first, second, and third combos of his Normal Attack will grant Arataki Itto himself 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength when they hit opponents.
- Itto gains 20% Elemental and Physical RES.
- The Raging Oni King State will be cleared when Itto leaves the field.
You can find all of the latest gaming news right here at GiveMeSportNews Now - Sport News