The Genshin Impact 2.3 update is expected to be released in late November, but Gorou’s kit has already been leaked.
The new playable character is a four-star Geo character and a Bow user from Inazuma. Gorou is the first-ever Bow Geo character playable in the game.
Here’s everything you need to know about Gorou and his kit for the Genshin Impact 2.3 update.
The kit for Gorou was leaked on Honey Impact, and several elements of the new playable elements of the new character were also confirmed.
Here’s more information regarding Gorou and his abilities in the game:
- Normal Attack: Perform up to 5 consecutive shots with a bow.
- Charged Attack: Perform a more precise Aimed Shot with increased DMG. While aiming, stone crystals will accumulate on the arrowhead. A fully charged crystalline arrow will deal Geo DMG.
- Plunging Attack: Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Inuzaka All-Round Defense
Deals AoE Geo DMG and sets up a General’s War-Banner.
Provides the following buffs based on the number of party members who are of the Geo Element:
- Geo party member grants “Standing Firm”: DEF Bonus.
- Geo party members adds the “Impregnable” effect: grants resistance to interruption.
- Geo party members adds the “Shatter” effect: grants a Geo DMG Bonus.
- Only 1 General’s War-Banner that Gorou created himself can exist on the field at any one time. Characters can only benefit from 1 General’s War-Banner at a time.
Read More: Genshin Impact Tier List 2021
Juuga Forward Into Victory
Displaying his valor as a general, Gorou deals AoE Geo DMG and creates a field known as General’s Glory to embolden his comrades:
- Same effects as the General’s War Banner created by Inuzaka Ail-Round Defense, providing buffs based on the number of party members whose Element is Geo. It will also move together with your active character.
- Generates 1 Crystal Collapse every 1.5s that deals AoE Geo DMG to 1 opponent within its AoE.
- It will pull elemental shards created by the Crystallize Reaction within its AoE to your active character’s position every 1.5s.
You can find all of the latest gaming news right here at GiveMeSport