Destiny 2 Festival of the Lost is releasing the Sounds of the Jurassic Green Pulse Rifle and we have revealed all the steps you need to do in order to unlock this weapon.
The annual limited time event has got a lot of the gaming community happy, and the news that they can unlock this new gun has increased excitement amongst players.
There will be an abundance of exciting new content for the players to get their hands on, as well as lots of challenges to complete and rewards to unlock.
Players will no doubt be playing a lot more Destiny 2 during this limited time event, as the developers did a great job in making it last year.
How to Unlock Sounds of the Jurassic Green Pulse Rifle during Destiny 2 Festival of the Lost
There is a specific and unique way to unlock this rifle as you have to complete the Gone but not Forgotten Quest.
It won’t take you too long to complete this quest, and to help you out we have revealed all the steps you have to follow in order to get the Sounds of the Jurassic Green Pulse Rifle. The steps are:
- Talk to Eva Levante whilst wearing your Festival of the Lost mask.
- Keep the mask on, as you need to kill enemies until you receive 100 candies.
- Then you complete any activity in the game to earn three Spectral Pages.
- Following this, you go to the Haunted Sector and enter it. Here you have to kill Headless Ones to convert Spectral Pages into Manifested Pages.
- After this is done, you have to face and defeat a boss.
- Then return to the Tower and use the Manifested Pages on the Book of the Forgotten to reveal lore entries.
- Following this, you talk to Eva Levante and then the quest is completed.
This quest is easy, and quite a bit of fun, and the unlockable reward, (the pulse rifle) is a huge and powerful weapon to receive. Developers Bungie are giving players a lot of treats for their dedication to the game, so jump on and complete this quest as soon as possible.
News Now - Sport News
You can find all of the latest gaming news right here at GiveMeSport