Football Manager 2022 will be released on Tuesday 9th November 2021 and the Director and Executive Producer of Football Manager has just revealed several exciting new features coming to the game.
Football Manager is for those die hard sports gamers who want to properly grasp how it feels to manage and run a football club, and it has been successful for over a decade.
Many players love the game, and those on Xbox were over the moon to hear that it would be available on all Xbox consoles for the first time.
These new Football Manager 2022 features revealed will make the game feel even more realistic and add some great unique touches to the football game.
Football Manager 2022 New Features
Miles Jacobson, who is the chief of Sports Interactive and the Director and Executive Producer of Football Manager, revealed an abundance of new features on Twitter.
The new features are:
- When receiving an award, your board may decide to publicly comment on it to add further context surrounding your achievement.
- You’ll now be able to track any assurances made to another manager via the promises tab, so you can avoid awkward conversations later in the season
- You can now discuss perceived referee bias in press conferences- this could get you a touchline ban
- New animation cut scenes for intra squad friendlies with the players warming up more casually and getting advice as a group
- A manager will now no longer be appointed on a matchday for their new club… because it’s just strange when it happens dealing with non-match day things on match day
These are some great ideas, and no doubt the developers of Football Manager 2022 have been listening to the gaming community as these will not only make the game more fun and realistic, but it will also make gamers understand how hard it is to be a football manager and how much work you have to put in.
Although five new features have been revealed, we would not be shocked to see other new features revealed by Jacobsen over the next couple of weeks.
You can find all of the latest gaming news right here at GiveMeSport