Valorant is one of the most popular games on the market and we have all the information you need to know about the next update - patch 2.09.
The hero-based first-person shooter has shot into eSports competitive gaming and has proven to be a fan-favourite despite having only been released in 2020.
Whereas games such as Fortnite and Apex Legends have had to bed themselves into the industry - Riot has not had to go through similar timeframes and have found success sooner than many would have expected.
Valorant Patch 3.08 brought more changes to Agents, with Omen getting some substantial buffs that were leaked a week before the update.
Here is everything that you need to know regarding Valorant Patch Notes 3.09:
UPDATE November 4th: Players have reacted to the nerfs to Classic!
UPDATE October 20th: Jett got an accidental nerf in the latest Patch!
With the usual release schedule, we expect that the date of the new Patch will be Tuesday 2nd November or Wednesday 3rd November 2021.
This is not confirmed by Riot Games, but it is the date that the current Battle Pass runs out, so it would make sense for the new patch to be released shortly after.
At this time, it has not been confirmed by Riot Games when they will bring out this update. All of the sections listed below will be filled in as much detail as the developers provide. Stay tuned!
We will update here with the latest leaks on Valorant Patch 3.09 as and when they are released!
Patch 3.08 had a major leak for Omen, with buffs being confirmed for the Agent.
Usually, there are a wide range of leaks being released for the latest patches, but 3.08 only had the Omen buffs make it out into the player base early.
Here are the official Patch Notes from Riot Games for Valorant 3.09:
- The Classic has been over-performing in close to mid-range encounters when used while jumping or on the move.So we’ve reduced the weapon’s effective accuracy while jumping, running, and walking, with the intent of narrowing it’s ideal use case to only really close ranges.
- Walking firing error changed .05 >>> .6 (total error is 2.5 when walking, up from 1.95)
- Running firing error changed .2 >>> 1.3 (total error is 3.2 when running, up from 2.1)
- Jumping firing error changed from 1.1 >>> 2.1 (total error is 4.0 when jumping, up from 3.0)
- The B Arcade attacker barrier is shifted back towards Attacker Side Bridge, to allow defenders to more easily contest the area
- Defender barrier at A Rope moved up to the top of ropes to make it easier for Sentinels to prepare.
- A Hall orb shifted into more neutral space, making it less favorable for attackers
- New piece of cover in Attacker spawn added to break the long sightline from Hall
- entrance to B Main, which should relieve some pressure from attackers when defenders fast flank
GAME SYSTEMS UPDATES
- Smoother Ropes/Ziplines
- Fixed jittery movement that could occur when stopping or changing directions on a zipline or rope. This was most noticeable when repeatedly moving a small amount and stopping
- Observers using gamepad controllers are no longer locked out of the X/Y axes when speeding up with the right bumper (R1).
- Free Cam observers rejoice!
- Observers now have the option to set handedness for teams
- When this option is toggled, observers will see players that start the match on attacker as right-handed, and players that start the match on defender will be left-handed.
- One path for all traffic into game servers
- For those of you particular to a preferred server, you may notice a previously preferred location is no longer there. Don’t worry, we simply consolidated what was two paths into the game servers into one—we did not remove any servers.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the default Act Rank badge to display on Unrated game loading screens
- Cypher can no longer place Spycam on the Breeze door in order to destroy or see through the door when it's lowered.
- Similarly, fixed random spots where Cypher could not place Spycam in the same area.
- Fixed bug that displayed Jett’s 1P Updraft visuals incorrectly
Riot Games will hopefully be confirming the complete download size for the new patch in the next few weeks.
Check out some of the previous updates that Riot Games have implemented here:
You can find all of the latest gaming news right here at GiveMeSport.