The event will be held in the T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada, part of the Las Vegas Metropolitan Area in the United States.
Here’s what you need to know about the date and time for UFC 269.
The card will feature two major Championship matches, with the aforementioned Oliveira vs Poirier bout and Amanda Nunes vs Julianna Pena for the Bantamweight Championship set to take place.
Leon Edwards vs Jorge Masvidal is also scheduled to be taking place on the fight card, making the last UFC numbered event of 2021 a massive spectacle.
Brandon Moreno vs Deiveson Figueiredo for the UFC Flyweight Championship was also expected to take place on this card, however, it has been bumped up to UFC 270.
What Date Is UFC 269?
UFC 269 is set to take place on Saturday, December 11th 2021. As noted, this will be the final numbered UFC event to take place in 2021, with UFC 270 set to be taking place live in January 2022.
Poirier will be hoping to end 2021 with a 155-pound title win, and if he does it will easily be the biggest calendar year of his MMA career, having defeated Conor McGregor in his last two fights via KO and referee stoppage.
Oliveira is a dangerous fighter however, having won the Lightweight title back at UFC 262 by defeating Michael Chandler via TKO in the second round, so it won’t be an easy night for Poirier, despite the fact that he will be entering the octagon as the betting favourite in December.
Read More: UFC 269: Betting Odds for Fight Card
Here’s the expected card for UFC 269:
- UFC Lightweight Championship: Charles Oliveira vs Dustin Poirier
- UFC Bantamweight Championship: Amanda Nunes (c) vs Julianna Pena
- Cody Garbrandt vs. Kai Kara-France
- Leon Edwards vs. Jorge Masvidal
- Randy Costa vs. Tony Kelley
- Priscila Cachoeira vs. Gillian Robertson
- Dricus Du Plessis vs. Andre Muniz
- Alex Perez vs. Matt Schnell
- Ryan Hall vs. Darrick Minner
- Dominick Cruz vs. Pedro Munhoz
- Sean O’Malley vs. Raulian Paiva
- Geoff Neal vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio
You can find all of the latest UFC and MMA news right here at GiveMeSport