UFC 268 is set to take place on Saturday 6th November 2021 live on PPV from the world-famous Madison Square Garden in New York City, but what is the UK start time for the event?
Here’s everything you need to know about UFC 268 and the UK start time, including how to watch the event in the United Kingdom.
As well as the main event between Usman and Covington, Rose Namajunas will be defending her Strawweight Championship in the co-main event against her fierce rival Weili Zhang.
Michael Chandler and Justin Gaethje will also be looking to cement their status as #1 contender in the Lightweight division when they clash at the event.
What Is The UK Start Time For UFC 268?
Unfortunately, the UK start time for UFC 268 will be a very late one (or very early depending on what time you go to bed).
The main card of UFC 268 will begin Sunday, November 7th at 02:00 BST for fans to watch on BT Sport 1.
The Prelims for the event will be starting at Midnight on Sunday, November 7th and will be available to watch on the UFC Fight Pass app.
The Early Prelims for the event will be available to watch on Saturday, November 6th at 10pm, again on the UFC Fight Pass app.
The card in the United States will be available on PPV. The Main Card will be streamed exclusively on ESPN+ streaming service and the prelims and early prelims will again be available on UFC Fight Pass.
Here is the currently confirmed fight card for UFC 268:
- UFC Welterweight Title - Kamaru Usman (c) vs Colby Covington
- Women's Strawweight Title - Rose Namajunas (c) vs. Weili Zhang
- Justin Gaethje vs. Michael Chandler
- Frankie Edgar vs. Marlon Vera
- Sean Strickland vs. TBA
- Irene Aldana vs. Unknown Fighter
- Edmen Shahbazyan vs. Nassourdine Imavov
- Shane Burgos vs. Billy Quarantillo
- Al Iaquinta vs. Bobby Green
- Aleksa Camur vs. John Allan
- Alexsandro Pereira vs. Andreas Michailidis
- Melsik Baghdasaryan vs. T.J. Laramie
- Ian Garry vs. Jordan Williams
You can find all of the latest UFC and MMA news right here at GiveMeSport.News Now - Sport News