WWE headed to Saudi Arabia for Crown Jewel today, its first pay-per-view outside of the US since Super ShowDown in February 2021 before COVID-19.
Today’s show, which aired slightly earlier than usual due to the time difference, was arguably the most stacked WWE pay-per-view of the year, with Edge, Goldberg and Brock Lesnar all wrestling.
The show also signifies a new beginning for WWE in 2021, with the rosters made in the WWE Draft earlier this month set to come into effect from Friday Night SmackDown tomorrow night.
Moreover, Finn Balor and Xavier Woods collided in the King of the Ring tournament final, with Doudrop and Zelina Vega going head-to-head to become the winner of the first Queen’s Crown.
Below are all the results for the show, in case you didn’t match to catch what went down:
- The Usos def. Hurt Business (Cedric Alexander & Shelton Benjamin)
- Edge vs. Seth Rollins – Hell in a Cell
- Mansoor def. Mustafa Ali
- RK-Bro (Randy Orton & Riddle) def. AJ Styles & Omos to RETAIN the Raw Tag Team Championship
- Zelina Vega def. Doudrop to WIN the first-ever Queen’s Crown tournament
- Goldberg def. Bobby Lashley – No Holds Barred Falls Count Anywhere
- Xavier Woods def. Finn Balor to WIN the 2021 King of the Ring tournament
- Big E def. Drew McIntyre to RETAIN the WWE Championship
- Becky Lynch def. Bianca Belair & Sasha Banks to RETAIN the SmackDown Women’s Championship
- Roman Reigns def. Brock Lesnar to RETAIN the Universal Championship
If you didn’t manage to catch the show today, you can watch the event in its entirety, including the kickoff show, right now on-demand on the WWE Network.
You can watch the fallout to Crown Jewel on Friday Night SmackDown tomorrow night and Monday Night Raw next week live over here in the UK on BT Sport.