Football Manager 2022 is almost here and we have details available to you regarding how you can jump online straight away.
The virtual football management sim returns and Sports Interactive have provided a game mode where you can compete in head to head action with your friends or other gamers across the globe in competitive action.
Those that pre-ordered FM22 are now eligible to play in the Beta test with players able to test out some of the new gameplay features and upgrades added to this year's title.
Players will be curious about how they can jump online and play with their friends in FM22.
Well, wonder no more as we have everything that you need to know about getting yourself online right here.
How To Play Online On Football Manager 2022
It could not be easier to get yourself online and lock horns with your fellow Football Manager fanatics and enthusiasts as you find out once and for all who can produce a tactical masterclass and who will be shown the door early.
Here is what you need to do to play online in Football Manager 2022:
- Create your manager profile in Manager Creation;
- Click on Online Career
- Select your Preferences and choose whether Friends Only or Anyone can join your Network;
- Select Confirm once completed
- Select your team and select either Quick Start or Advanced Setup
- Choose your Player Database size (if selected Advanced Setup) and click Confirm.
Once in-game, head to Steam and carry out the following actions:
- Place the mouse cursor over your username in the menu section.
- Select Friends.
- Select Add a Friend.
- Select Create an Invite Link.
- Select the link and copy it, or choose Copy to clipboard to the left of the link.
It's that easy! Get stuck into FM22 and see who would turn out to be the better management out of yourself and your mates.
You can find all of the latest Football Manager 22 news and everything Gaming related right here at GiveMeSport.News Now - Sport News