WWE has now revealed its entire pay-per-view schedule for 2022, with several very interesting takeaways to make note of.
Below is the entire schedule that WWE has released for 2022, with events in February and October to be added.
- Saturday, Jan. 1 – Day 1 at State Farm Arena in Atlanta
- Saturday, Jan. 29 – Royal Rumble at The Dome at America’s Center in St. Louis
- Saturday, April 2 and Sunday, April 3 – WrestleMania at AT&T Stadium in Dallas
- Sunday, May 8 – Pay-per-view at Dunkin’ Donuts Center in Providence, R.I.
- Sunday, June 5 – Pay-Per-View at Allstate Arena in Chicago
- Saturday, July 2 – Money In The Bank at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas
- Saturday, July 30 – SummerSlam at Nissan Stadium in Nashville
- Saturday, Sept. 3 or Sunday, Sept. 4 – Pay-Per-View at TBD location
- Saturday, Nov. 26 – Survivor Series at TD Garden in Boston
As noted, there are some very interesting takeaways to be had from this schedule, with WWE now confirming that WrestleMania 38 is going to be a two-night event for the third year running.
Back to the events in February and October that are yet to be announced, there will likely be big events in Saudi Arabia, which WWE usually puts on around those months.
Also, WWE has announced at least five nights worth of stadium shows thus far, with both of the Saudi Arabia shows also likely to be held in stadiums in the country.
There have also been reports that WWE is going to be holding a show in the UK in the summer, and it seems like that could be the September 3/4 show that WWE has not yet revealed the details for.
For more on what WWE is planning over the next few months and into 2022, make sure you stay tuned to GiveMeSport.
You can watch every single WWE pay-per-view in the US on Peacock and in all other international markets on the WWE Network.News Now - Sport News