Rocket League releases regular updates to keep the game thriving and we have revealed all the latest information you need to know ahead of Rocket League update 2.08.
The brilliant car football game has been a success for many years now, and it doesn’t look like it will be losing popularity anytime soon.
The updates in this game are crucial, as we will see them sort out bug fixes, as well as adding little updates to the game.
Many in the gaming community will be wanting to know when update 2.08 will be released and what exactly will be coming in the next patch.
Here is everything you need to know about this upcoming update
The patch notes for update 2.07 came out on Tuesday 26th October 2021, and with updates happening every few weeks, we expect update 2.08 to come out around 12th-15th November 2021.
This is exciting as it means there are only a few more weeks until another update will go live.
All these patch notes have come from the official Rocket League Website.
- New Arena Variant
- ‘Starbase Arc (Aftermath)’ can be found in Private Matches and Free Play
- Changes and Updates
- The report reason list has been updated to include:
- Text Harassment
- Verbal Harassment
- Match Throwing or Griefing
- Intentionally Idle
- XP Farming
- Inappropriate Player Name
- Inappropriate Club Name
- Trade Scam
- Report players via the Main Menu
- You can now report players from the Recent Players section of your Friends List
- Go to Recent Players, select the relevant player name, and choose Report Player
- The report reasons listed here are identical to the reasons available during a match
- You can now select more than one report reason
- When reporting a player for Text Harassment, press the Chat Log button to see chat lines from the reported player
- A new pop-up notification will appear when you successfully report another player
- To keep in-game visibility clear, this message will appear in the upper-left corner if you are reporting during a match
- Fixed controller focus bug on post-match celebration screen
- Fixed appearance of the Tumbling Blocks Decal
- Fixed appearance of the grill on Painted Tygris cars when non-animated Decals are equipped
- Fixed a bug preventing Apex Wheels from being equipped on '99 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34
- Removed option to add friend as Epic Friend when they are already on your friends list
- Fixed a bug preventing NFL Decals from showing up in Garage when using Filters
- The Mood Slime Rocket Boost no longer appears over the top of certain car bodies when in the Garage
- Fixed an issue preventing certain car movements from resetting the idle player timer
Normally, there is a lot more that developers Psyonix do in an update, but this was just a small one, so we expect 2.08 to be a relatively big update. It would be great to see them add another collaboration when this update comes along, as they have already added cars from the NFL and the Batmobile into the game.
News Now - Sport News
You can find all of the latest gaming news right here at GiveMeSport