Riot Games has confirmed that the RiotX Arcane Event will be taking place in celebration of the new Netflix series based on League of Legends.
The event will see collaborations and new items across Riot titles as well as other games across the eSports genre.
Here’s everything you need to know about the RiotX Arcane event.
The RiotX Arcane event is a month-long experience that will bring all of the publisher’s titles together to celebrate the launch of the Arcane League of Legends series.
Players and fans will see in-person and digital cross-media events that evolve with each act of the show throughout the month, along with in-game activations across all of Riot’s titles.
Riot Games confirmed that the month-long celebration will kick off with the League of Legends World Championship, which has debuted some of Riot’s most popular music and entertainment experiences.
The event will begin on Saturday, November 6 at 5:00AM PT and will be broadcast on lolesports.com, as well as YouTube and Twitch.
The RiotX Arcane Global Premiere will begin at 5:30PM PT on Saturday, November 6th and broadcast globally on Twitch (via the Riot Games channel and Twitch streamers' channels) and Arcane.com.
Here is what Riot will be releasing across the month of November alongside the Arcane release on Netflix for their titles:
League of Legends
- LoL will be diving deeper into the world of Arcane, releasing free Arcane skins inspired by the show, a variety of thematic updates to Summoner's Rift, and Preseason 2022 updates. Two new interactive experiences will also be revealed in the coming week!
- Free Arcane-inspired skins for Jayce, Vi, Caitlyn, and Jinx
- Preseason 2022 Update featuring new elemental drakes, items, and runes
- Caitlyn Art & Sustainability Update
- Map accents on Summoner's Rift and more!
League of Legends: Wild Rift
- Wild Rift features new ways to play, bringing two popular champs, daily login rewards, free skins inspired by Arcane, and showcasing Piltover’s most iconic rivalries.
- Arcane Experience in-game event
- Arcane Jinx and Vi skins available free through daily login rewards
- Jayce and Caitlyn’s long-awaited release in the Hextech Heist event
- Themed weeks in Guild vs Guild, including Jinx vs Vi
Legends of Runeterra
- LOR will celebrate with the release of a permanent new game mode that enables players to journey through Runeterra as their favorite champions, including a special series of storyful adventures in Piltover and Zaun featuring Jinx & co.
- The release of a new permanent PvE mode, The Path of Champions
- New Champion: Jayce
- Thematic support cards from Piltover & Zaun
- Mega Event Pass
- TT will keep the Gizmos & Gadgets party going with an all-new game mode, and some small surprises with a BIG impact.
- Gizmos & Gadgets set release
- Arcane-themed Tacticians including the introduction of new Chibi Champions
- A new Double Up mode for you to play with your friends
- The agents of future Earth are also fans of League and will be celebrating the moment with Arcane cosmetics and bundles so you can deck yourself out in prep for Episode 3 Act 3.
- Free RiotX Arcane Pass
- Free in-game Collectible Items
- In-game Arcane Collector’s Set
- New Agent: Chamber
Players will also be able to get the following Twitch drops if they watch the RiotX Arcane Global Premiere:
- A Single Tear Emote (League of Legends: Wild Rift)
- Arcane Capsule (League of Legends)
- Fishbones Gun Buddy (VALORANT)
- Gizmos & Gadgets Little Legends Egg (Teamfight Tactics)
- Jayce Emote (Legends of Runeterra)
You can find all of the latest gaming news right here at GiveMeSport.News Now - Sport News