Real Madrid are the undisputed kings of European football.
No team in history has thrived in the European Cup/Champions League more than Los Blancos, the Spanish side lifting the trophy a remarkable 13 times.
Four of those triumphs came in the space of five years, with club legend Zinedine Zidane also guiding the team to a historic 'three-peat' between 2017 and 2019.
Given their unrivalled success on the European stage, it'll perhaps come as no shock to learn that Real Madrid as a team have scored the most goals in the history of the continent's biggest tournament.
But what may surprise a few is just how dominant they currently are in that regard.
It's not even close to be honest and Real Madrid will almost certainly become the first outfit to reach 1000 goals this season.
Why Manchester United REJECTED Conte & Refused to SACK Ole | Football Terrace
That's pretty mental, isn't it?
To further highlight Los Blancos' superiority, check out the 20 teams with the most goals since the European Cup was first played way back in 1955.
All stats courtesy of UEFA's official website.
The 20 teams with the most European Cup/Champions League goals
20. PSV Eindhoven (Holland) - 243 goals
19. Paris Saint-Germain (France) - 258 goals
18. Inter Milan (Italy) - 265 goals
17. Red Star Belgrade (Serbia) - 267 goals
16. Borussia Dortmund (Germany) - 269 goals
15. Anderlecht (Belgium) - 284 goals
14. Chelsea (England) - 315 goals
13. Celtic (Scotland) - 330 goals
12. Arsenal (England) - 332 goals
11. Dynamo Kiev (Ukraine) - 345 goals
10. Ajax (Holland) - 374 goals
9. FC Porto (Portugal) - 381 goals
8. AC Milan (Italy) - 417 goals
7. Benfica (Portugal) - 425 goals
6. Liverpool (England) - 434 goals
5. Juventus (Italy) - 468 goals
4. Manchester United (England) - 529 goals
3. Barcelona (Spain) - 655 goals
2. Bayern Munich (Germany) - 767 goals
1. Real Madrid (Spain) - 999 goals
At the time of writing, Real Madrid have found the back of the net a whopping 232 times more than their nearest competitor - outrageous scenes.
Dynamo Kiev are the team to have scored the most goals without ever lifting the famous trophy, which is something of an achievement.
United are comfortably ahead of Liverpool in the list above, despite the fact the latter has won the tournament six times compared to the former's total of three.