Valorant is one of the most popular games on the market and we have all the information you need to know about the next update - patch 3.10.
The hero-based first-person shooter has shot into eSports competitive gaming and has proven to be a fan-favourite despite having only been released in 2020.
Whereas games such as Fortnite and Apex Legends have had to bed themselves into the industry - Riot has not had to go through similar timeframes and have found success sooner than many would have initially expected.
Valorant Patch 3.09 brought changes to the Fracture map, Agents, weapon updates, eSports quality of life and overall bug fixes.
Here is everything that you need to know regarding Valorant Patch Notes 3.10:
Valorant patch 3.10 will go live today on Tuesday 16th November 2021.
Here are the times it will be released for each region:
- North America: 16th November - 12.30pm
- Europe: 16th November - 9pm
- SEA: 17th November - 2.30am
- Japan: 17th November - 6am
We will update here with the latest leaks on Valorant Patch 3.10 as and when they are released!
Patch 3.09 did not have much in the way of major leaks, but hopefully, this latest update will!
There is a major Valorant Leaker community online across Twitter/Reddit, so usually the bigger updates are leaked way ahead of time.
UPDATE 3rd November: Valorant Patch Notes 3.10: Five Stacking Making a Return (Leaked)
Here are the patch notes for Valorant 3.10 via @valorleaks:
Chamber - New Agent
- Trademark: Place down a trap that scans for enemies. When a visible enemy comes into range, the trap counts down and destabilizes the terrain around them, creating a lingering field that slows players caught inside of it.
- Headhunter: Activate to equip a heavy pistol. Alt fire with the pistol equipped to aim down the sights.
- Rendezvous: Place two teleport anchors. While on the ground and in range of an anchor, reactivate to quickly teleport to the other anchor. Anchors can be picked up to be redeployed.
- Tour de Force: Activate to summon a powerful, custom sniper rifle that will kill an enemy with any direct hit. Killing an enemy creates a lingering field that slows players caught inside of it.
- Chamber's Contract Skin 'Finesse Classic' will also become available in this latest patch.
- Tournaments will now require you to enter a phone number before you can enter and play in them.
- Agent profiles will allow you to have different key-binds for each agent
Magepunk 2 Skins
- Magepunk 2 is prepping to make an appearance
- Magepunk 2 also contains an Operator
Riot Games will hopefully be confirming the complete download size for the new patch in the coming hours, so stay tuned for updates.
Check out some of the previous updates that Riot Games have implemented here:
You can find all of the latest gaming news right here at GiveMeSport.News Now - Sport News