League of Legends update 11.23 will be the second to last patch that will arrive on the fantasy battle arena game this year.
The real-time strategy game continues to motor through its patch schedule with 2021 drawing to a close, with a number of changes expected to be made by Riot Games.
While some players may already be looking to 2022 and what they can expect after the turn of the New Year, others will be wondering what buffs and nerfs will be taking place just before the festive season gets up and running.
Last time out, Kha'Zix and Renekton received some of the most significant buffs of the patch, but who will be treated to a power boost this time?
While information is limited at this time, scroll down to find out everything that we know so far about League of Legends Update 11.23.
League of Legends 11.23 Release Date
According to League of Legends' official patch schedule, update 11.23 is expected to arrive on Wednesday 17th November 2021 and will be the penultimate patch of the calendar year.
League of Legends 11.23 Patch Notes
At the time of writing, the patch notes for League of Legends update 11.23 have yet to be published by Riot Games and fans will have to wait until the aforementioned date before they can see the patch highlights and the comprehensive changes.
However, fear not! We will update this and the sections below as soon as more information has been revealed by the developers over the coming days and weeks. So stick with us and keep your eyes peeled for the all-important details!
UPDATE November 17th 2021: Here are the official Patch Notes for League of Legends 11.23:
Patch 11.23 brings sweeping changes to the Rift (literally and figuratively) with the new Chemtech & Hextech Drakes, 6 new items, 24 item updates, 3 changes to runes, and Objective Bounties! Ultimate Spellbook is also back with dozens of new Ult-ernates and a special treat for junglers.
We're also diving deeper Into the Arcane this week. Continue exploring the story behind Jinx & Vi with new events, thematic updates in-game, secret Council Archives, and interactive content online!
Preseason is our very own kind of Progress Days on the Rift. There are tons of experiments and discoveries to make—innovate your heart out!
Every legend has a beginning, and we hope you're enjoying Arcane's. But there's even more to the lore than just the show! Check out all the Arcane-inspired League of Legends content below and in Into the Arcane.
- The Council Archives: Can't get enough of Arcane? Well, don't worry, because there's more! Dig into Jayce and Vi's backstories by checking around the Council Archives in the League client to learn more about the characters.
- Ultimate Spellbook: IT'S BACK! The return of this summer's popular rotating game mode is back with brand new Ult-ernate spells galore, many of which belong to the characters of Arcane. Check out the Ultimate Spellbook section for more details.
- League of Legends Avatar Creator: So maybe it's not enough to know Arcane—maybe you want to be Arcane. You're in luck: The League of Legends Avatar Creator is now up and running! Head over to the client or on the web to create your avatar to customize, save, and share.
- Summoner's Rift Accents: Arcane has taken over Summoner's Rift and Howling Abyss! Minions and turrets alike have gotten a makeover for RiotX Arcane. Maybe you’ve also noticed new Arcane-themed loading screens, quotes, and in-game music. These accents will last until December 9, 2021.
- Caitlyn ASU: Caitlyn's also getting a major visual update this patch along with small upgrades for Jayce and Jinx, too. Talk about progress, huh? More details on that way, way below.
Objective Bounties are another way for losing teams to get back into the game, in addition to Champion Bounties. They grant extra gold rewards for taking objectives when a team is far behind, and are designed to be hard to claim—but not impossible! We still want the winning team's leads to matter, so losing teams will have to capture multiple objectives in order to cash out, because a single bounty won't pay out very much. We hope that Objective Bounties will allow you to execute big brain strats to equalize the game, rather than having to wait around to capitalize on your opponent's mistakes.
Objective Bounties activate only when a team is sufficiently behind and objectives that'll pay out bounties are highlighted on the minimap for both teams. If the losing team takes an objective with an active bounty, each of its members will receive Objective Bounty gold.
Objective Bounties are calculated in the background based on four factors: XP lead, Gold lead, Dragon lead, and Turret lead. When they activate, each objective available to the team that's behind gains a bounty. Bounties start at the following, split evenly amongst all five team members.
- BARON & ELDER DRAGON 500 gold
- DRAKES & RIFT HERALD 500 gold
- OUTER TURRET 250 gold
- INNER TURRET 400 gold
- BASE TURRET 400 gold
Here are the confirmed New Champions Skins for the latest update:
CAFÉ CUTIES SIVIR
- “Sivir began as a pastry chef, but has since transitioned to ‘front-of-house defense specialist’. Her protective nature has gotten her into a few scraps with unruly customers, but Sivir’s love of her work, her friends, and the café is what she’s really fighting for. If you want to talk to the manager, she’s got some words for you, too.”
CAFÉ CUTIES SORAKA – 1350 RP
- “Good food can be healing, and Soraka works hard to imbue every single pastry she makes with delicious magic that leaves her customers feeling more spritely than when they first walked in. Though her origins are mysterious, the whole café agrees: Soraka’s work is out of this world!”
CAFÉ CUTIES GWEN – 1350 RP
- “Gwen is the friendly face of customer service for the café, always there to welcome patrons with a smile and an immaculately-plated pastry. Don’t be fooled, though – she isn’t afraid to use her candy-cutting shears for other things when rogue customers threaten her friends.”
CAFÉ CUTIES ANNIE
- “Daughter of the cafe’s owner and an accomplished pastry mage wunderkind, Annie has a sweet tooth to be reckoned with. Though her occasional hangry tantrums send her enchanted gummy bear scouring the café for any morsel of food fit for his master, with a full belly Annie is as sweet as sugar!”
CAFÉ CUTIES BARD
- “Bard is a wandering wordless connoisseur of the finest cafes. If he leaves behind a blessing in the form of a teacup? A hundred years of sweet success. No one knows where the Teapot Troubadour came from, or if he has a purpose beyond delighting in patisserie, but a visit from Bard instantly puts any café on the map!”
CAFÉ CUTIES VLADIMIR – 1350 RP
- “Vladimir spent years searching for the elixir of life – only to discover that it is, in fact, tea. Since then he has steeped himself in the art of the perfect cup. Though he pretends to frequent the café solely to advance his Tasseomancy, Vladimir has grown fond of the ragtag group that allowed him to take up residence among their ranks.”
A number of changes have been made to the Mage Items, Tank Items and Lethality Items in the latest Patch and they can be found here.
Here are the official Jungle Changes for League of Legends 11.23:
We're introducing two new dragons to Summoner's Rift, complete with new buffs, souls, and terrain effects. The selection rate of Chemtech Rift and Hextech Rift terrains will be temporarily doubled during patch 11.23 only so you can try out the new map changes and dragon souls more frequently during preseason.
Here are the official bug fixes for the latest Patch:
- Fizz's base voice lines have been remastered for clarity and quality
- The sound effects on Twitch's E - Contaminate have been restored for his base and Shadowfoot skins
- Clicking "Confirm" upon selecting an Ult-ernate Summoner Spell in Ultimate Spellbook will now play a sound
- Placing a Passive - A Harmless Scarecrow effigy as Fiddlesticks while channeling R - Crowstorm will no longer override his ultimate's sound effects
- Fixed several Zed skins so that his Q - Razor Shuriken on-hit sound effects play properly for all shurikens, even when they hit the same target
- Fixed a bug where Graves would receive full Fleet Footwork healing if he targets a champion with a basic attack that is blocked by minions
- Lord Dominik's Regards' Giant Slayer passive will no longer work against structures, monsters, and minions
- Fixed a bug with Vi's Q - Vault Breaker so that it casts immediately after tapping the ability
- Fixed a bug where Tryndamere could get executed during his R - Undying Rage upon healing from a Kindred R - Lamb's Respite
- Fixed a bug where Kai'Sa could not dash to marked targets with R - Killer Instinct unless she had learned Q - Icathian Rain
- Fixed bug where Volibear's next attack would sometimes fail to stun if he had casted his R - Stormbringer during his Q - Thundering Smash
- Fixed a bug where Lee Sin's Passive - Fury would sometimes not take effect if he had casted Q - Resonating Strike or E - Cripple during a basic attack
- Kayn's current transformation status will properly display in team chat when he pings his own portrait
- Yorick's E - Mourning Mist tooltip now displays its AP ratio
- The sound effect on Vi's Q - Vault Breaker dash has been restored
- Galio's death animation where he turns into stone has been restored
So, what are your thoughts on this patch? What are you expecting and which Champions do you believe deserve to be buffed? Or even nerfed? What item upgrades or Jungle Changes would you like to see? Are there any in-game bugs you'd like to see ironed out by Riot? Please get in touch and let us know!
You can find all of the latest League of Legends news and everything Gaming related right here at GiveMeSport.News Now - Sport News