The year 2021 is drawing to a close and League of Legends (LoL) have released their final patch before Christmas and the New Year.
With the festive season almost upon us, Riot Games have almost got through their patch schedule entirely, and typically list their updates through a calendar year.
Update 11.24 is the final patch that will be installed into the fantasy role-playing series in what is the last one of the year before 2022 rolls around, which will see a new raft of updates, champions and gameplay changes integrated into LoL.
Last time out, we saw an array of changes with the return of the Ultimate Spellbook, which was a welcome surprise to those loyal fans of the series who had access to dozens of Ult-ernates.
So, what can we expect from 11.24 with 2021 drawing to a close? Scroll down to find out everything you need to know about League of Legends update 11.24.
League of Legends 11.24 Patch Notes
- Headshot resets partially restored.
- PASSIVE - HEADSHOT
- UPDATED - HEALTHIER HEADSHOTS When Caitlyn targets an enemy marked by her W - Yordle Snap Trap or E - 90 Caliber Net, her Headshot partially resets, firing faster than a normal basic attack
- BUGFIX - Fixed a bug where Caitlyn was able to Headshot enemies while being revived
- W damage decreased. E cooldown increased late.
- W - TACTICAL SWEEP
- OUTER CONE BONUS DAMAGE 6/6.5/7/7.5/8% (+3.3% per 100 bonus AD) of target's maximum health ⇒ 5/5.5/6/6.5/7% (+2.5% per 100 bonus AD) of target's maximum health
- E - HOOKSHOT
- COOLDOWN 16/14.5/13/11.5/10 seconds ⇒ 16/15/14/13/12 seconds
- Krug experience and gold rewards increased.
- PASSIVE - FRIEND OF THE FOREST
- KRUG EXPERIENCE REWARD 27 ⇒ 95
- KRUG GOLD REWARD 39 ⇒ 85
- Passive wave distance now scales with bonus attack range.
- PASSIVE - DIVINE ASCENT
- UPDATED - FIRE FARTHER The distance of the waves launched by Kayle's basic attacks while she is Aflame and Exalted (or Transcendent) now scales with her bonus attack range
- Kled & Skaarl's health calculations changed
- E cooldown reduced
- AD ratio increased.
- BASE STATS
- SKAARL BASE HEALTH 400-1420 (based on level) ⇒ 400-1550 (based on level)
- PASSIVE - SKAARL, THE COWARDLY LIZARD
- UPDATED - ALL YOUR BASE HEALTH ARE BELONG TO KLED Skaarl's base health now counts towards Kled's base health, not Kled's bonus health
- UPDATED - ALL YOUR BONUS HEALTH ARE BELONG TO SKAARL Any health items that Kled purchases will add to Skaarl's health and count as bonus health
- UPDATED - SKAARL WYA? While unmounted, Kled will check whether Skaarl's Courage has been restored twice as often, reducing the time it takes for them to reunite when at max Courage
- UPDATED - REAL READY Kled now spawns with full health
- E - JOUSTING
- COOLDOWN 14/13/12/11/10 seconds ⇒ 13/12/11/10/9 seconds
- DAMAGE RATIO 60% bonus AD ⇒ 65% bonus AD
- R bolt distance now scales with bonus attack range.
- R - SPRAY AND PRAY
- UPDATED - LONGER PINS AND LONGER NEEDLES The extra distance that Twitch's bolts travel now scales with his bonus attack range
- R no longer costs mana.
- R - INFERNO TRIGGER
- REMOVED - MANA COST 100/50/0
- Passive and W attacks now scale with bonus attack range.
- PASSIVE - ECHOING FLAMES
- UPDATED - BIGGER CONES Urgot's Passive shotgun attack range now scales with bonus attack range
- W - PURGE
- UPDATED - BIGGER CIRCLES Urgot's Purge autonomous attack range now scales with bonus attack range
- COMBINE COST - 950 gold ⇒ 550 gold (total cost equally reduced)
- FLUX ULTIMATE COOLDOWN REDUCTION 25% ⇒ 20%
ABILITY POWER 75 ⇒ 65
HEALTH 250 ⇒ 200
SPELLDANCE MOVE SPEED BONUS 20%, decaying to 10% ⇒ 15%, decaying to 5%
CROWN OF THE SHATTERED QUEEN
CAESURA (ORNN ITEM)
- ABILITY POWER 80 ⇒ 70
- CORUSCATION BONUS DAMAGE 12% for 5 seconds ⇒ 9% for 4 seconds
- MELEE FROST FIELD DAMAGE 20-100 (+0.5% max health) ⇒ 12-85
- RANGED FROST FIELD DAMAGE 10-50 (+0.5% max health) ⇒ 6-42.5
- ADAPTIVE FORCE PER STACK 2-4 (based on level) ⇒ 2-4.5 (based on level)
- DURATION 4 seconds ⇒ 5 seconds
- SLOW AMOUNT 35% (+2% per 100 AP) (+2% per 100 bonus AD) (+5% per 10% heal and shield power) ⇒ 30% (+3% per 100 AP) (+4% per 100 bonus AD) (+7% per 10% heal and shield power)
- MELEE ATTACK SPEED PER STACK 15%, up to 90% ⇒ 13% up to 78%
- RANGED ATTACK SPEED PER STACK 5%, up to 30% ⇒ 7%, up to 42%
- RANGED BONUS ATTACK RANGE AT MAX STACKS 100 ⇒ 75
- MAXIMUM MOVE SPEED 60% ⇒ 45%
- RAMP-UP TIME 1 second ⇒ 1.5 seconds
- UPDATED - CHEMTECH DRAKE BUFF Grants up to 5% ⇒ 6% bonus damage per stack (all else unchanged)
- UPDATED - CHEMTECH DRAGON SOUL Champions briefly revive for a second life for 5 seconds and deal 33% less damage ⇒ 4 seconds and deal 40% less damage (all else unchanged)
- NEW - CHEMTECH SOUL INDICATOR Champions revived by the Chemtech Dragon Soul will now have a zombie state indicator on their health bar
- UPDATED - HEXTECH DRAKE BUFF Grants 5 Ability Haste and 5% attack speed per stack ⇒ 6 Ability Haste and 6% attack speed per stack
Ultimate Spellbook Updates
New Ult-ernate Summoner Spells
Removed Ult-ernate Summoner Spells
- OBJECTIVE BOUNTIES Ultimate Spellbook now has Objective Bounties, too!
- AUTO-SMITE Auto-Smite has been more aptly renamed Attack-Smite. The tooltip now also states that it has no cooldown.
- CUSTOM ITEM SETS If you use a custom item set in Ultimate Spellbook that contains Emberknife or Hailblade, it will be replaced by Obsidian Edge.
- NEW - ARAM MELEE BUFF Melee champions' basic attacks will now deal 20% bonus damage against siege and super minions in ARAM
- NEW - ARAM ASSASSIN BUFF AP-scaling melee champions deal 20% bonus damage to structures. (This buff is replaced by the generic time-based ARAM buff's bonus damage to structures once the latter exceeds 20%.)
- AATROX -5% Damage Taken ⇒ +5% Damage Dealt, -10% Damage Taken
- BARD +15% Damage Dealt, -20% Damage Taken ⇒ +15% Damage Dealt, -20% Damage Taken, +20% Healing
- DARIUS -5% Damage Taken
- EKKO -5% Damage Taken ⇒ +5% Damage Dealt, -5% Damage Taken
- ELISE +5% Damage Dealt, -5% Damage Taken ⇒ +8% Damage Dealt, -8% Damage Taken
- KENNEN -5% Damage Taken
- NUNU & WILLUMP +5% Damage Dealt, -5% Damage Taken ⇒ +8% Damage Dealt, -8% Damage Taken
- RENEKTON -5% Damage Taken ⇒ +5% Damage Dealt, -5% Damage Taken, +20% Healing
- RENGAR +8 Damage Dealt, -8% Damage Taken ⇒ +8% Damage Dealt, -8% Damage Taken, +20% Healing
- RIVEN +3% Damage Dealt, -5% Damage Taken ⇒ +5% Damage Dealt, -5% Damage Taken, +20% Shielding
- RYZE +8% Damage Dealt, -10% Damage Taken ⇒ +8% Damage Dealt, -8% Damage Taken, +20% Shielding (Damage Taken nerfed)
- TALON +5% Damage Dealt, -5% Damage Taken ⇒ +5% Damage Dealt, -8% Damage Taken
- TRYNDAMERE +10% Damage Dealt, -15% Damage Taken ⇒ +10% Damage Dealt, -15% Damage Taken, +20% Healing
- ZED +5% Damage Dealt, -5% Damage Taken ⇒ +5% Damage Dealt, -8% Damage Taken
- ASHE -10% Damage Dealt, +5% Damage Taken ⇒ -15% Damage Dealt, +5% Damage Taken
- CAMILLE +10% Damage Dealt, -5% Damage Taken, +10% Shielding ⇒ +5% Damage Dealt, -5% Damage Taken
- DR. MUNDO +5% Damage Taken ⇒ -5% Damage Dealt, +10% Damage Taken
- JINX -5% Damage Dealt, +5% Damage Taken ⇒ -10% Damage Dealt, +5% Damage Taken
- KOG'MAW -10% Damage Dealt, +5% Damage Taken ⇒ -10% Damage Dealt, +8% Damage Taken
- LEBLANC +15% Damage Dealt, -15% Damage Taken ⇒ +10% Damage Dealt, -10% Damage Taken
- LUX -15% Damage Dealt, +10% Damage Taken ⇒ -15% Damage Dealt, +10% Damage Taken, -20% Shielding
- MAOKAI -15% Damage Dealt, +12% Damage Taken ⇒ -15% Damage Dealt, +10% Damage Taken, -20% Healing (Damage Taken buffed)
- RELL -5% Damage Dealt ⇒ -5% Damage Dealt, +5% Damage Taken, -10% Healing, -10% Shielding
- SETT -5% Damage Dealt, +5% Damage Taken ⇒ -5% Damage Dealt, +5% Damage Taken, -10% Healing, -10% Shielding
- SION -8% Damage Dealt, +5% Damage Taken ⇒ -8% Damage Dealt, +8% Damage Taken, -20% Shielding
- YORICK -5% Damage Dealt, +5% Damage Taken
- ZIGGS -18% Damage Dealt, +18% Damage Taken ⇒ -20% Damage Dealt, +18% Damage Taken
- NEW - Health Bar VFX: New VFX have been added to player health bars to indicate when shields, Guardian Angel, and other health-related effects activate.
- NEWHappy Ahri-versary! Dynasty Ahri's splash art has a new look to celebrate her 10th Ahri-versary! Special Ahri-versary chromas have also been added for each of her skins.
- UPDATED - Varus VFX Update: Each of Varus's skins have received visual effect updates to varying degrees
- UPDATED - SFX Updates: Base Caitlyn, Base Orianna, Gatekeeper Galio, and several Kled skins have received audio updates to play their voice lines and interactions more consistently and accurately
- Fixed a bug where Kindred could not mark the Chemtech or Hextech Drakes with Passive - Mark of the Kindred
- Fixed a bug where champions would briefly flicker at their destination Hexgate before they arrive
- Yorick's Mist Walkers, Elise's Spiderlings, and Bard's Meeps will now arrive at destination Hexgates with their champions, not before them
- Fiddlesticks' Effigies from all over the map will, sadly, no longer warp through Hexgates with him :(
- Death recaps have been fixed to correctly report damage dealt by Dragon Soul buffs
- Fixed a bug where the detection radius indicator around your stealthed champion would sometimes disappear
- Fixed a bug where wards placed over terrain near towers could sometimes reveal stealthed champions
- Fixed a bug where control wards would sometimes reveal stealthed champions inside chemtech zones
- Stealthed champions will shimmer properly upon taking damage inside chemtech zones
- Fixed a bug where champions would not get Sudden Impact's bonus magic penetration and lethality upon exiting camouflage
- Control wards will no longer erroneously play "reveal" VFX around invisible enemy champions and, conversely, invisible champions will no longer erroneously play "revealed" VFX around enemy control wards
- Qiyana's green Q - Elemental Wrath and LeBlanc's Passive - Mirror Image invisibility effects in chemtech zones have been restored
- Abilities that grant True Sight of enemies, such as Nidalee's Passive - Prowl or Lee Sin's Q - Sonic Wave, will properly reveal invisible units again
- Fixed a bug where, if Talon uses R - Shadow Assault and targets an enemy with his ranged Q - Noxian Diplomacy while he is rooted, his ultimate's blades would incorrectly converge on his target rather than his current location
- Fixed a visual bug where Talon's abilities would falsely appear to apply Passive - Blade's End stacks on targets with active spell shields
- Talon's melee Q - Noxian Diplomacy cooldown will no longer fully restart if his target becomes invalid during its cast (now matches Kha'Zix's Q - Void Spike behavior)
- Talon's ranged Q - Noxian Diplomacy cooldown has been fixed to restart upon initiating its dash, not upon completing it
- Talon's E - Assassin's Path will no longer get interrupted by hard CC when he has an active spell shield
- Fixed a bug where Sheen's Spellblade passive would interfere with Skarner's E - Fracture cooldown reduction
- Fixed a bug where Taliyah would not be able to use her Passive - Rock Surfing for the rest of the game if someone broke her Banshee's Veil spell shield while she was Rock Surfing
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused issues when you cast an ability at the same location as your champion and cursor
- Fixed a bug where, if Mordekaiser used his R - Realm of Death while Vi was pursuing him with her R - Cease and Desist, she would be stuck in her ultimate's pursuit state until he returned from his Death Realm
- Fixed several bugs with Malzahar's Passive - Void Shift shield that would sometimes consume or refresh it incorrectly
- Fixed a bug where Aphelios would sometimes get stuck in an A-pose if slain shortly after initiating a basic attack
- Fixed a bug where owning a Frozen Heart would incorrectly count as being in-combat, nullifying effects such as Boots of Mobility's passive
- Fixed a bug where Akshan sometimes could not recast W - Going Rogue if he was low on mana, even though the second cast has no mana cost
- Fixed a bug where Rengar could sometimes cast W - Battle Roar during Zhonya's Hourglass' Stasis
- Fixed several bugs that could occur while possessing Ivern or Akshan with Viego's Passive - Sovereign's Domination
Click below to review all of the previous updates that have been added to League of Legends;
You can find all of the latest League of Legends news and everything Gaming related right here at GiveMeSport.News Now - Sport News