Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 has arrived, and along with it update 19.00, and we have all of the details you need to know regarding this new patch.
Epic Games waved goodbye to Chapter 2 in what has been a roller-coaster of a ride, since it was introduced to the third-person battle royale series back in October 2019.
With this in mind, the developers have started off on a clean slate, with a seismic finale event that shocked the gaming world with the unexpected appearance of The Rock.
On the other side of the epic battle with The Cube Queen, Epic have provided some significant changes to the series with 19.00. But the question is, what will these implementations consist of?
Enough talk! Scroll down to find out everything we know so far.
Great news! The patch has arrived and is available to download now on all platforms!
BATTLE ROYALE ITEMS
New Battle Royal items added to Creative...
Ranger Assault Rifle
- Made for distance! The Ranger Assault Rifle is forceful at medium range and quite capable at long range.
MK-Seven Assault Rifle
- Built from The Seven’s technology, the MK-Seven Assault Rifle is a medium- to long-range weapon with a high rate of fire. This Assault Rifle has a sight you can use while aiming. Align your target with the sight’s red dot!
Striker Pump Shotgun
- The Striker Pump Shotgun shoots a whole lot of pellets and boasts high burst damage. Aim… then strike!
- An automatic ally that lays down some serious firepower. The Auto Shotgun may not deal as much damage as the Striker Pump per shot, but it has a faster fire rate and reloads two shells at a time.
- Appropriately named, the Stinger SMG deals high damage to both opponents and structures. It stings at medium range more than one may expect!
- A trusty weapon to have by your side, the Sidearm Pistol is an accurate weapon that deals high damage at medium range and high headshot damage at close range. Don’t underestimate it!
Hunter Bolt-Action Sniper
- The Hunter Bolt-Action Sniper deals high damage and can shoot three shots per clip. Get a second chance if you don’t land your shot the first time! (And a third... just in case.)
PREFAB & GALLERY UPDATES
- Added 7 new prefabs.
- 4 Background Buildings Prefabs - These are low memory single asset building groups that can be used in island background scenery.
- 3 Background Sand Dunes Prefabs - Large single asset sand dunes that can be used in island background scenery.
- Added 13 new galleries.
- 10 Background Buildings Galleries - Multiple background building and skyscraper assets that can be used to build different island background scenery.
- Background Sand Dune Gallery - Sand dune assets that can be used for island background scenery.
- Snow Dune Gallery - Larger snow terrain assets to help with building snowy landscapes.
- Tan Cliff Cave Gallery - A new material on cave gallery assets to help build terrain.
- Added larger versions of some of the shapes in the Glass Props Gallery.
- Fixed an issue where the collectables in the Collectibles Gallery were no longer playing audio or visual effects when collected.
- Fixed an issue where the new coin and music note collectables were not counting towards collection based objectives.
- Fixed an issue that caused the VFX device to use more memory than intended
- Added 2 new islands.
- Survival Island with Caves - A balanced island with caves.
- Survival Island with Caves Empty - A balanced island with caves and no foliage.
- Fixed an issue on the Arctic Island where the snow piles would make wood sfx when being walked on.
- Fixed an issue that caused the UFO fly prompt to not appear.
You can find all of the latest Fortnite News and everything Gaming related right here at GiveMeSport.News Now - Sport News