Liverpool wing wizard target Diego Perotti has admitted he would leave Sevilla if the club needed money.
The 23-year-old was heavily linked with a move to Anfield at the end of last season, with The Sunday People claiming that Kenny Dalglish made an enquiry over the player in March.
Reports surfaced on Sky Sports in April before leading into the summer, leading to Los Rojiblancos president Jose Maria Del Nido claiming that the player would not be sold to clubs in England or Italy.
However, Perotti has admitted that he could leave if the finances are needed at the La Liga outfit, potentially alerting suitors Liverpool, Juventus and Inter Milan.
"Before the end of the League I said that I'd only go if the president came and told me that the club needed the money if we stayed out of the Champions League," said Perotti.
"I would only leave if Sevilla needed money."
Gaston Ramirez, Lucas Rodriguez and Eduardo Vargas have more recently been linked with moves to Liverpool in the British media, leaving Kenny Dalglish with plenty of options over who he could turn too on January 1st.
The Anfield chief has so far been coy over potential additions to the ranks on Merseyside, but the Scot has admitted that Liverpool owners FSG are willing to bankroll some more moves should he wish to make signings in the New Year.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: https://www.givemesport.com/writeforgms