Online tactical shooter video game Rainbow Six Siege has continued to be a popular game ever since it was released all the way back in 2015 and we can reveal the latest patch notes for update Y624.1.
The game developed by Ubisoft constantly brings out fresh updates and new content to keep the gaming community engaged, and they haven’t put a foot wrong.
These upcoming patch notes reveal that a lot of bugs in the game have been fixed and show all the details around these bugs.
Players will be happy to know that this update goes live on Tuesday 14th December 2021, after the downtime, which is at 2PM BST. The downtime lasts an hour.
Rainbow Six Siege Y624.1 Patch Notes
All of these details around the Rainbow Six Siege Y624.1 Patch have been gathered from the Ubisoft website.
Y6S4.1 Patch Size
- Ubisoft Connect: 3.38 GB
- Steam: 2.07 GB
- Xbox One: 1.94 GB
- Xbox Series X: 2.71 GB
- PS4: 2.19 GB
- PS5: 2.44 GB
- Added an in-game toggle to show or hide an Operator Card while in Support Mode.
- FIXED – Reverse friendly fire icon is not displayed during the end of round replay if the last Defender standing eliminates the hostage.
- FIXED – Headshot Only setting is missing from the Matchmaking Preferences for Training Grounds.
- FIXED – When Thatcher's EMP Grenade disables Thorn's Razorbloom Shell, the scoring message names Thorn's unique ability instead of Thatcher's.
- FIXED – AI opponents equipped with assault rifles don't fire at players in Training Grounds on PS5.
- FIXED – Collision, destruction, clipping, and lighting issues on various maps.
- FIXED – Multiple issues with planting or picking up the defuser in specific areas on various maps.
- FIXED – LOD and LOS issues on various maps.
- FIXED – When a Mag-NET device detonates and eliminates a hostage, it is counted as an accidental death instead of reverse friendly fire for Wamai.
- FIXED – Various UI issues.
- FIXED – Various audio and SFX issues.
- FIXED – Various localization issues.
- FIXED – Various customization issues.
- FIXED – Microphone remains open after releasing Push To Talk button.
- FIXED – Performance drops to 30fps when highlighting any uniform in the Progression section of the Battle Pass.
- FIXED – Performance drops while browsing and opening Alpha Packs.
- FIXED – Incorrect purchase option is highlighted in the Get Packs side panel.
- FIXED – The first two Battle Pass tiers appear as locked when unlocking next tier.
You can find all of the latest gaming news right here at GiveMeSportNews Now - Sport News