Many in the gaming community love the Marvel’s Avengers game, and with update 2.2.1 being released, we are able to reveal all the patch notes.
The game sees players play as all of their favourite Avengers characters, and this includes, Black Widow, Iron Man, Captain America, Spiderman, Thor and The Hulk.
With a great campaign, as well as a fantastic multiplayer game mode, it is not hard to understand why this game is so successful currently.
With some minor issues and bugs, these patches are massively crucial to making the game stay playable and keeping the community happy.
Marvel’s Avengers Patch Notes 2.2.1
All these patch notes have been gathered from the official Marvel’s Avengers website.
Reassemble Campaign and Avengers Initiative
- In Discordant Sound, the giant Klaw no longer fires his one-shot beam up to three times in a row, sometimes without indicators.
- Stability improvements and crash fixes for the Discordant Sound Raid.
- After completing the Forge or Control Room in Discordant Sound, the correct loading screen cinematic appears for all players when it previously didn’t play for some players.
- When players take the elevator to the Forge in Discordant Sound, they no longer eject or clip through it.
- Spider-Man’s Wrestler and Alumnus Outfits’ preview icons now match the actual outfit.
- The Marketplace preview image for the Spider-Man Emote ‘Aww Shucks’ is now the correct one.
- Spider-Man’s Web-Repeater Skill description indicates that it can be used in air now.
- Unlocking any Webbed Mastery Skill for Spider-Man no longer unlocks an additional Intrinsic Mastery Skill in the same position.
- Iron Man no longer becomes invincible when failing to summon the Hulkbuster on uneven ground.
Art and Animation
- [Xbox] The eyes and eyebrows for Captain America’s Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War Outfit appear correctly on Xbox.
Gear, Challenges and Rewards
- Players who previously unlocked Intel Outfits should now have them properly unlocked again.
- Kate Bishop now gets a piece of Vibranium Payload gear at low Power Levels in the Corrupted Vibranium Event.
Known Issues and Workarounds
- In Discordant Sound Raid, the bubble in the first puzzle area sometimes doesn’t appear, blocking progress.
- On rare occasions, players may get stuck after completing the campaign.
- Players may load into unintended areas in the Discordant Sound Raid.
- Performance issues on PS4/PS5.
You can find all of the latest gaming news right here at GiveMeSport