Forza Horizon 5 is the latest game in the huge franchise and it is arguably the best one yet. Part of this is due to the fact that it is the first Forza game on the new generation consoles (PS5 and Xbox Series X/S)
With a fair few other racing games out there, the developers of Forza had to make sure they made the perfect game and they did just that.
Many will be wanting to sell their cars in Forza Horizon 5; however, they might not be sure how to. Do not fear as we have all the information you need to do this in the game.
Read More: Forza Horizon 5: Best Cars In Every Class
Selling cars in Forza Horizon 5
Forza Horizon 5 has an in-game currency and this currency can be used to buy many things like new cars and cosmetics for your cars.
What is great about the Forza Horizon franchise is that players are able to sell their cars and other things in the auction house. This is basically an online marketplace where the gaming community can buy and sell.
Using the auction house is very easy, but for those who do not know, we have revealed how to do it.
- First you go to the main menu, and when you are here, you select ‘Buy and Sell vehicles’. This can be located in the cars tab
- From here, you can access the auction house
- When you have done this you should see the option to sell vehicles on the right of the screen
- You then just select the vehicle you wish to sell
- From this you give what you believe is a fair starting selling price, buyout price and length of auction
- Press confirm
As you can see it is very easy to sell cars in Forza Horizon 5 and it will only take you a few minutes to do in the game. Once you have done this, you will be able to start selling items in Forza Horizon 5.
You can find all of the latest gaming news right here at GiveMeSport