What the papers say: January 20
- Ravel Morrison has stunned Manchester United by demanding £30,000-a-week.
- Manchester United and Manchester City are maintaining interest in Benfica midfielder Nicolas Gaitan.
- Queens Park Rangers have pulled off a coup by agreeing a loan deal for AC Milan left-back Taye Taiwo.
- Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea is suffering from a sight problem that may necessitate laser surgery.
- Shanghai Shenhua are confident of making Didier Drogba the latest eye-catching arrival in China.
- Dimitar Berbatov's agent has insisted the Manchester United striker is not going anywhere in this month's transfer window.
- David Beckham says leading a Great Britain side out at the London Olympics this summer would be a dream come true.
- Roma have entered the race for Manchester United's talented but troubled teenager Ravel Morrison, according to his agent.
- Carlos Tevez is ready to pick up £43 million in wages if his £31m move to Paris St Germain goes ahead.
- Andre Villas-Boas insists Fernando Torres does not have a mental problem dealing with Didier Drogba.
- West Ham have made a £6million bid for Rangers striker Nikica Jelavic.News Now - Sport News