Epic Seven is a free-to-play 2D RPG that is currently available on iOS and Android platforms, but what is the latest update for the game?
The originally Super Creative developed game sees players explore the epic title’s world through the adventure mode, which is brimming with anime cutscenes that detail the game story and individual special attacks.
The game is constantly getting new updates, and we’ve collated all of the information that you need ahead of the release of the next patch on Thursday January 20th 2022.
Here’s everything you need to know about the latest version of Epic Seven, including the leaks updates and full patch notes.
According to noted Epic Seven leaker site e7Leaks, we know that the following features will likely be made available in the latest version of the game:
- New Exclusive Equipments (8 week cycle) – Likely, not confirmed
- New Guardian: Kazran (January) – Likely, not confirmed
- Limited Hero Banner: Cerise + Guiding Light – OFFICIAL UPDATE
We will update this page with information on the January 20th 2022 leaks as and when more are revealed to the player base!
Here are the official patch notes for the 20th January 2022:
This is GM Dominiel.
Let’s take a look at what we have in store for you in this week’s update.
Players will be able to view this update after the maintenance on Thursday, January 20.
1. Guardian Kazran Update
Guardian Kazran, the protector of Reingar, joins the adventure!
Meet the Guardian who wanders through time in [Episode 1 Epilogue – Unrecorded History].
[Acquiring Guardian Kazran]
- Condition: In Chapter 2, Reingar World, of Episode 1 Epilogue – Unrecorded History, clear the Mechanical Tower stage for the first time.
※ Mechanical Tower is a new stage that will be unlocked upon clearing stage 2.9 Hailow Lab Tower.
※ If you have already cleared stage 2.9 Hallow Lab Tower, the tutorial will begin as soon as you enter [Reingar World].
※ Upon unlocking Mechanical Tower and starting the tutorial, the first battle will proceed as an NPC Battle.
2. Three New Exclusive Equipment
- New Exclusive Equipment for the 5★ Heroes Tenebria and Melissa, and the 4★ Hero Great Chief Khawana, will be added to the Hall of Trials Exchange.
- Players can obtain Exclusive Equipment from the Hall of Trials Exchange using Wisdom’s Gaze.
- Exclusive Equipment stats and skill effects will be applied randomly after the equipment has been purchased.
3. Cerise & Guiding Light Drop Rate Up
Cerise, an Ice elemental Ranger, capable of inflicting restrict to hinder enemy abilities that increase their Combat Readiness. Players can also obtain the Ranger exclusive Artifact, Guiding Light, which grants the caster stealth at the start of the battle and the end of caster’s turn.
1/20 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 2/3 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
4. Charles & Justice for All Drop Rate Up
In this Drop Rate Up meet Charles, an Earth elemental Knight who is able to grant buffs to his allies as well as powerfully attack the enemy with chained attacks. Players can also receive the Knight exclusive 5★ Artifact, Justice for All, which has a chance to grant the caster one random buff at the end of every turn.
1/20 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 1/27 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
5. Expedition Renewal
■ Open Recruitment Update
With Open Recruitment, all Heirs on the same server will be able to participate, even if they are not friends or part of the
1. Open Recruitment Host/Participate
– Open Recruitment button added to Expedition Camp screen.
– You must reach certain requirements to do Open Recruitment.
– Open Recruitment is possible after completing one battle after the formation of Expedition.
– Upon registering for Open Recruitment, the Expedition cannot be returned to private.
– You can only activate Open Recruitment if the remaining time of the expedition is more than 10 minutes.
2. Open Recruitment Participation
– The Open Recruitment tab will be added to the existing participation screen.
– There are tabs for each Level, and if you are eligible for registration/participation, the wanted poster list registered for
Open Recruitment will appear.
– Up to five Expeditions recruiting Heirs at the moment will appear on the list per Level .
– If you do not have your desired Expedition on the list, you can renew it by tapping the Refresh button.
3. Open Recruitment Host/Participate Requirements
– Each Boss and Level has different requirements to enable host/participation.
You can find all of the latest gaming news right here at GiveMeSport.