Harry Redknapp has dismissed a report claiming Tottenham have agreed a fee with Barcelona for the sale of star winger Gareth Bale.
Spanish newspaper Marca suggested that Spurs had sanctioned Bale's departure to the current European champions for a fee of 40 million euros. Bale admitted last month that he would not be able to turn down a move to the Catalan giants and Barca defender Dani Alves said in a recent interview that the Welshman would fit in well at the Nou Camp.
Redknapp insists the 22-year-old is not leaving White Hart Lane this summer, however. The Spurs boss told a press conference on Friday morning: "I don't know anything about [the story linking Bale with Barcelona]."
Copyright (c) PA Sport 2012, All Rights Reserved.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: https://www.givemesport.com/writeforgms