- Juventus have sensationally pulled out of the race to sign Robin van Persie, leaving Manchester rivals United and City to battle it out for the wantaway Arsenal striker.
- Niko Kranjcar has launched a scathing attack on Spurs chairman Daniel Levy over his treatment of Luka Modric.
- Fabio Capello accused the FA of breaching his £6million-a-year contract in the John Terry race row after he was appointed head coach of Russia on Thursday.
- West Ham have made a bid for Andy Carroll, offering Liverpool a club-record £17m for the striker.
- Signing Malaga playmaker Santi Cazorla is central to Arsenal's plans - casting fresh doubt on Jack Wilshere's recovery after a whole year out injured.
- Emmanuel Adebayor's expected move to Tottenham was scuppered when the striker demanded Manchester City pass on the £5m fee straight to him.
- Roberto Mancini has demanded Manchester City wrap up the signing of Robin van Persie.
- Malaga have told Arsenal that they cannot expect to sign Santi Cazorla for a knockdown price.
- Manchester United are thought to have temporarily halted plans for a New York share flotation.
- Lyon will listen to a Tottenham offer for goalkeeper Hugo Lloris.
- Galatasaray are stepping up their bid to sign Dimitar Berbatov.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: https://www.givemesport.com/writeforgms