- Liverpool striker Andy Carroll will be told to decide on his future by the end of the week - and Tottenham are now in the picture.
- Chelsea are poised to finally complete a £7million deal for Marseille right-back Cesar Azpilicueta.
- Arsenal will not sign a like-for-like replacement for Alex Song - because Arsene Wenger is so convinced Jack Wilshere is on his way back.
- Manchester City's contract talks with David Silva have faltered because of the Spanish winger's contract demands.
- Wigan manager Roberto Martinez has revealed for the first time that he turned down an approach from Liverpool to become their manager earlier this summer.
- Fiorentina have targeted Dimitar Berbatov as the Manchester United striker struggles to find a suitable new club.
- Tom Huddlestone and Michael Dawson are set to leave Tottenham after being told they do not fit into Andre Villas-Boas' plans.
- Arsenal's negotiations with Real Madrid for Nuri Sahin have hit a sticking point over what may happen to the midfielder at the end of his proposed season-long loan.
- Alexander Buttner's shock £3.9million move to Manchester United is a step closer after the defender’s medical yesterday.
- Fulham are lining up a £7million move for former Arsenal striker Eduardo.
- West Ham are tracking Tom Ince, the winger who is the son of Paul, the club’s former player.
- Bolton Wanderers are trying to sign Jay Spearing, the Liverpool midfielder.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: https://www.givemesport.com/writeforgms