- Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers will consider a move for free agent Michael Owen, in his bid to find striker cover.
- Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao is ready for a January move to the Premier League, with Chelsea and Manchester City reportedly interested.
- Andy Carroll will have a scan tomorrow on the hamstring injury picked up in the 3-0 win against Fulham on Saturday.
- Robin van Persie struck a stunning hat-trick to rescue Manchester United at Southampton, then apologised for his penalty cock-up.
- Swansea defender Neil Taylor will miss the rest of the season with a broken ankle picked up in Saturday's 2-2 draw with Sunderland.
- Paul Lambert backed his decision to drop Aston Villa goalkeeper Shay Given for Sunday's 1-1 draw with Newcastle.
- Wigan are ready to loan Wilfried Zaha back to Crystal Palace as part of a £3million swoop.
- Tottenham goalkeepers Carlo Cudicini and Heurelho Gomes have been made available for loan.
- Hat-trick hero Robin van Persie claimed second-half substitute Paul Scholes deserved the plaudits for Manchester United's 3-2 comeback win against Southampton.
- Under-pressure manager Brendan Rodgers is ready to make a sensational move to bring Didier Drogba to Liverpool.
- Brendan Rodgers may be forced to ask Michael Owen to bolster Liverpool's striker options after letting Andy Carroll leave for West Ham on loan.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: https://www.givemesport.com/writeforgms