- Manchester United winger Nani is threatening to run down his contract before leaving for free.
- Liverpool owner John W Henry has alarmed people at the club after big cost-cutting measures at the Boston Red Sox.
- Spartak Moscow are reportedly planning to test Arsenal's resolve to hang on to Theo Walcott.
- Manchester United defender Phil Jones will be out for eight weeks after having knee surgery.
Mail on Sunday
- Everton star Marouane Fellaini has dropped a bombshell by claiming that this season will be his last at Goodison Park.
- Real Madrid are preparing a joint statement with Cristiano Ronaldo that should put an end, at least temporarily, to the uncertainty over his future.
The Sun on Sunday
- The boot that caused Wayne Rooney to suffer a near-fatal injury is under investigation by the players’ union.
- Bacary Sagna has hit out at Wayne Rooney’s behaviour — and claimed English players make the French look like “saints”
- Ashley Cole has been ruled out of England's second World Cup qualifier against Ukraine on Tuesday night.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: https://www.givemesport.com/writeforgms