- France goalkeeper Hugo Lloris is planning clear-the-air talks with Andre Villas-Boas, who has claimed Brad Friedel is still Tottenham's No.1.
- Gareth Barry is close to a Manchester City return after four months out injured.
- Aston Villa insist striker Christian Benteke took no part in an alleged car-jacking in Belgium last year.
- Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini could leave Everton as soon as the next transfer window despite being under contract for the next four years.
- Chelsea captain John Terry is fighting to be fit for Saturday's 'grudge match' against QPR.
- Gary Cahill is expected to replace injured Chelsea team-mate John Terry for England's home World Cup qualifier against Ukraine on Tuesday.
- Wayne Rooney has denied there is any rift with Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson.
- England have a defensive crisis ahead of tomorrow's World Cup qualifier against Ukraine, with Ashley Cole and John Terry both ruled out through injury.
- Jordan Henderson wants to lead England U21s to next year's Euros and play his way back into Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers' first-team plans.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: https://www.givemesport.com/writeforgms