- Arsene Wenger has delivered a contract warning to Theo Walcott as the winger delays signing a new deal.
- Gareth Bale insists the thought of leaving Tottenham never crossed his mind this summer.
- David Silva dealt Real Madrid a blow before arriving in Spain after signing a new five-year contract with Manchester City.
- Liverpool's lack of striking options will see untried 17-year-old Samed Yesil catapulted into the squad for their opening Europa League group game.
- Arsenal legend Ian Wright says Chelsea will struggle to defend their Champions League title with only Fernando Torres and Daniel Sturridge to score the goals.
- Manchester United will today reveal the full cost of last season’s Champions League disaster.
- Roberto Mancini responded to an apparent put-down from Jose Mourinho by forecasting a strong challenge in this season’s Champions League.
- Montpellier owner Louis Nicollin has offered Olivier Giroud an escape route – saying the struggling Arsenal striker is welcome back on loan.
- Jan Vertonghen has revealed he snubbed a move to Arsenal to sign for Tottenham during the summer - despite the advice from Gunners legend Dennis Bergkamp.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: https://www.givemesport.com/writeforgms