- Arsenal are expected to release figures any day now which will show Arsene Wenger is sitting on at least £50million of cash.
- Former England captain John Terry sensationally quit international football last night.
- Roberto Mancini was involved in another confrontation with Mario Balotelli after seeing Manchester City pegged back by a late Arsenal equaliser at the Etihad Stadium.
- Liverpool could be without defender Daniel Agger for the rest of the season after he suffered a suspected medial ligament injury.
- Fulham boss Martin Jol is considering another move into the free agent market with the signing of former Bolton midfielder Nigel Reo-Coker.
- Patrice Evra has confirmed there was never a chance he would not shake Luis Suarez's hand at Anfield yesterday.
- Andre Villas-Boas warned Hugo Lloris he faces even more time on the bench after Brad Friedel had a superb match for Tottenham.
- Jonjo Shelvey accused Sir Alex Ferguson of getting him sent off at Anfield yesterday.
- Nile Ranger, the Newcastle United striker, has been arrested and charged with criminal damage.
- Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers curses ill fortune and says ‘better team lost’ at Anfield.
- Arsenal defender Kieran Gibbs has hailed the impact made by new assistant manager Steve Bould in helping the Gunners improve their defensive record this season.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: https://www.givemesport.com/writeforgms