- Real Madrid are monitoring Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez, ahead of a summer move for the Mexican international.
- Tottenham Hotspur have been joined by Merseyside rivals Everton and Liverpool in the chase to sign Feyenoord's defensive duo Stefan de Vrij and Bruno Martins Indi.
- Manchester City will meet Napoli forward Edinson Cavani's £54million buy-out clause this summer, as Roberto Mancini continues his plans to strengthen ahead of next season.
- Fabio Capello has admitted he would welcome a return to English football, with the 66-year-old former England manager holding ambitions to coach in the Premier League.
- Aston Villa striker Darren Bent has emerged as a surprise summer target for Turkish giants Galatasaray.
The Independent on Sunday:
- Swansea City boss Michael Laudrup insists he has no ambition to manage clubs like Real Madrid or Chelsea - both of whom he has been linked with recently.
The Mail on Sunday:
- Fomer Chelsea and Celtic defender Paul Elliott has quit his anti-racism campaigning roles with the Football Association and Kick it Out, following his use of racially offensive language in a recent dispute with fellow former professional Richard Rufus.
- Thierry Henry is set for an emotional return to Arsenal - as a member of Arsene Wenger's coaching staff.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: https://www.givemesport.com/writeforgms