- Borussia Dortmund players have been telling star striker Robert Lewandowski to snub a summer move to Manchester United and stay 'where he belongs'.
- Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers last night spoke of his utter shock at Sunderland's sacking of Martin O'Neill.
- Manchester City defender Wayne Bridge will be at the centre of a transfer tug-of-war this summer, as Championship rivals Cardiff City and Brighton look to land him.
- Newcastle United are planning a summer move for Celtic defender Kelvin Wilson, as Fabricio Coloccini looks set to leave St James' Park.
- Reading manager Nigel Adkins wants to bring Southampton outcast Billy Sharp to the Madejski Stadium, when his loan spell at Nottingham Forest ends this summer.
- Swansea goalkeeper Michel Vorm has emerged as a shock summer transfer target for Barcelona.
- Fulham boss Martin Jol is planning to reward 40-year-old goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer a new contract.
- Arsene Wenger is planning a £70million summer raid on the Bundesliga by bringing Robert Lewandowski, Mario Gotze, and Lars Bender to Arsenal.
- Tottenham goalkeeper Brad Friedel says the club's tough April fixture schedule will help them in their bid for Champions League qualification.
Global news from around the web:
- Brazilian sensationa Neymar has refused to rule out signing a new contract with Santos, despite interest from Chelsea, Barcelona, and Bayern Munich. (sambafoot.com)
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: https://www.givemesport.com/writeforgms