With another Premier League season coming to an end, victories are so much more important for most teams battling it out for Champions League football and for survival.
The season's title race hasn't lived up to the hype of last year as Manchester United have already wrapped up the title, but the race for survival and Champions League football is still very much alive.
United were able to win the title with four games left so they are just playing down their games till the season ends, but for the likes of Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea, Wigan and Aston Villa, three points are crucial every week.
Unfortunately for Queens Park Rangers and Reading, their fate has already been decided a they will be playing Championship football next season after the two relegated themselves with a 0-0 draw at the weekend.
So with just three games left, form is key for every team. Ending seasons on a high can give a team a much-needed boost for pre-season and for the season ahead.
After the last six games it has in fact been Arsenal who have been the most impressive team. The Gunners have 14 points in their last six games, winning four and drawing two and that has helped them in search for a top-four finish.
As for teams out of form, look no further than Capital One Cup winners Swansea City. In the last six games, Michael Laudrop's men have picked up just two points.
So what sort of form are your team in? Find out below!
1. Arsenal | WWWDWD | 14 points
2. Chelsea | WLWWDW | 13 points
3. Manchester City | LWWWLW | 12 points
4. Everton | WDWDLW | 11 points
5. Manchester United | WLWDWD | 11 points
6. Southampton | WWWDDL | 11 points
7. Aston Villa | WLWDLW | 10 points
8. West Ham | WDDDWL | 9 points
9. Liverpool | LWDDDW | 9 points
10. Wigan | WWDLLD | 8 points
11. Tottenham | LLWDWD | 8 points
12. West Brom | WDLLDW | 8 points
13. Sunderland | DLLWWL | 7 points
14. Stoke | DLLLWW | 7 points
15. Norwich | DLDLWL | 5 points
16. Fulham | WLDLLL | 4 points
17. Newcastle | LLWLDL | 4 points
18. Queens Park Rangers | LLDLLD | 2 points
19. Reading | LLLDLD | 2 points
20. Swansea | LLLDDL | 2 points
Write for GiveMeSport! Sign-up to the GMS Writing Academy here: https://bit.ly/12nAsNY
DISCLAIMER: This article has been written by a member of the GiveMeFootball Writing Academy and does not represent the views of GiveMeFootball.com or SportsNewMedia. The views and opinions expressed are solely that of the author credited at the top of this article. GiveMeFootball.com and SportsNewMedia do not take any responsibility for the content of its contributors.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: https://www.givemesport.com/writeforgms