Real Madrid should make an offer for Gareth Bale, according to the Tottenham star's agent.
Bale is widely expected to quit the North London club this summer as a host of top European clubs chase his signature.
Spurs have failed to qualify for next season's Champions League and the 23-year-old winger has recently reiterated his desire to be a part of Europe's elite competition.
However, Bale's agent Jonathan Barnett has revealed his client will not make a decision over his future until Real Madrid officially launch a bid for the Welshman.
"Bale has not said no, nor yes. There’s no offer from Madrid. They have to talk between themselves and we will see what happens," said Barnett.
"He was at Malaga airport [on Tuesday], he’s been in Marbella on holiday. He comes back to Tottenham for pre-season training next week."
Real Madrid club legend and sporting director Zinedine Zidane last month urged Bale to speed up his move to the Bernebeu by handing in a transfer request to his current club.
Bale, who scored 26 goals in all competitions for Spurs last season, is also believed to be chased by French champions Paris Saint Germain.
Both, Real Madrid and Paris Saint Germain are reportedly prepared to break Cristiano Ronaldo's £80million world record transfer fee, when he joined Real Madrid in 2009 from Manchester United.
However, Real Madrid are in pole position to land the winger as they prepare to clinch back the league title from Barcelona under newly-appointed boss Carlo Ancelotti.
Write for GiveMeSport! Sign-up to the GMS Writing Academy here: https://bit.ly/12evFlH
DISCLAIMER: This article has been written by a member of the GiveMeSport Writing Academy and does not represent the views of GiveMeSport.com or SportsNewMedia. The views and opinions expressed are solely that of the author credited at the top of this article. GiveMeSport.com and SportsNewMedia do not take any responsibility for the content of its contributors.