With players such as Neymar, Mario Gotze, Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and many more get plenty of credit, but there are players that doesn't get enough praise for the work they do, and undeservedly so.
5. Samir Handanovič - The Inter Milan goalkeeper joined from Udinese as Julio Cesar's replacement, and didn't let the fans down. He was awarded Seria A's best goalkeeper, beating the likes of Morgan De Sanctis, Maarten Stekelenburg and even Gigi Buffon.
4. Kevin Großkreutz - After playing in every position for Borrusia Dortmund (including Goalkeeper) since 2009, I could pretty much slot him in every position possible.
The German international made his debut for his national team in 2010 just one year after joining Borussia Dortmund, but he only made three appearances, Großkreutz was a surprise replacement for Mario Gotze in the Champions League final, and didn't let Klopp down with a great performance.
3. Leon Britton - With Players like Nathan Dyer, Michu, Jonathan De Guzman and most recently Wilfried Bony, it's no wonder that Britton isn't getting enough credit - he is definetily Swansea's unsung hero.
2. Cedric Mabwati - He has had a dream start against Real Madrid on Sunday, with an amazing performance, the Congolese player has arrived at Real Betis for only €1,20 and provided an assist against Madrid and impressed many fans with his explosive pace.
1. Antonio Di Natale - The veteran Udinese striker (36) has scored more than 20 Seria A goals in the last 4 seasons. He joined the Zebras back in 2004 and has stayed loyal to them after being linked with AC Milan, Inter Milan, Roma and more throughout the years. Di Natale out-scored Edinson Cavani in 2010 and 2011 seasons to win the Seria A golden boot and even won the 2010 Italian player of the year!
Write for GiveMeSport! Sign-up to the GMS Writing Academy here: https://gms.to/130seMa
DISCLAIMER: This article has been written by a member of the GiveMeSport Writing Academy and does not represent the views of GiveMeSport.com or SportsNewMedia. The views and opinions expressed are solely that of the author credited at the top of this article. GiveMeSport.com and SportsNewMedia do not take any responsibility for the content of its contributors.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: https://www.givemesport.com/writeforgms