The FIA has sided with Sebastian Vettel and Red Bull amid claims the German's car is running an illegal system.
Red Bull's Dr Helmut Marko had already described the claims as "nonsense" before Race Director Charlie Whiting weighed in.
Speaking to Germany's Sport Bild, he said: "(FIA technical delegate) Jo Bauer has found no irregularities.
"Everything is under our control, and Vettel's car complies with the regulations."
Last week former team owner Gian Carlo Minardi claimed he saw and heard evidence at the Singapore Grand Prix of Vettel's car using a type of banned traction control, that was largely dismissed with people then saying Red Bull are using a special engine map that mimics the blown diffuser seen for the last few seasons.
Speaking on Thursday in Korea, Vettel taunted his rivals claiming he was "proud" of the system he has at Red Bull.
"The others have to figure out how we have done it," the German is quoted by the Associated Press.
Meanwhile Red Bull are continuing to push forward with technological advances by introducing a new front jack that can detect when all four wheels are attached before dropping down the car.
One of these jacks alone costs in the region of 100,000€.
According to Sport-Bild other top teams are working on similar systems, though Force India team manager Andy Stevenson wants such systems banned.
"If no one has it, everyone's pitstop will be half a second slower. So who cares?" he said.
Write for GiveMeSport! Sign-up to the GMS Writing Academy here: https://gms.to/130seMa
DISCLAIMER: This article has been written by a member of the GiveMeSport Writing Academy and does not represent the views of GiveMeSport.com or SportsNewMedia. The views and opinions expressed are solely that of the author credited at the top of this article. GiveMeSport.com and SportsNewMedia do not take any responsibility for the content of its contributors.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: https://www.givemesport.com/writeforgms