After a shaky spell last season, the Polish goalkeeper has successful re-established himself as Arsenal's undisputed number one.
At 23, Szczesny's best years are still way ahead of him, so Arsene Wenger must tie him down to a new deal as a number one priority.
2. Bacary Sagna - another important first-team player that merits a new deal. However, with Carl Jenkinson in reserve, the Gunners have a natural right-back successor.
3. Tomas Rosicky - Wenger recently praised the 33-year-old midfielder saying he possesses all the qualities he looks for in a player. But, after eight years in north London, his time could finally be up.
4. Lukas Fabianski - Behind Szczesny and on-loan star Emiliano Viviano in the goalkeeping pecking order. Could be released.
5. Nicklas Bendtner - Most Arsenal fans will have been counting down the days until the Danish striker's contract expired. Will be a welcome release from the wage bill.
6. Emmanuel Frimpong - failed to ever make the grade at Arsenal.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: https://www.givemesport.com/writeforgms