- Football: Rooney reveals the thing that will make him a legend
- Boxing: Carl Froch insists he's definitely ready to retire
- Tennis: Andy Murray faces decider against Rodger Federer
Wayne Rooney revelation
Wayne Rooney has admitted that though it will be an honour to eclipse Bobby Charlton’s goal scoring record, he will never truly be an England legend unless he wins a major trophy with his country before hanging up his boots.
The Manchester United star needs seven more international goals to become the all-time leading international goal-scorer for the Three Lions, but has insisted he needs to win the World Cup to be a bigger legend that the man who holds the record.
- Amir Khan cannot afford loss against Devon Alexander
- Cristiano Ronaldo threatens legal action over Messi nickname claims
- ATP Finals: Easy wins spoil London show
Froch now ready to retire
Carl Froch has revealed he is ready to retire should a super-fight against Julio Cesar Chavez Jr in Las Vegas not come to fruition. The super-middleweight world champion has confirmed he wants to bow out at the top, and when asked if hanging his gloves up was a realistic option, he said: ‘Damn right’
Murray beats Raonic in straight sets
Finally in tennis Andy Murray beat Milos Raonic last night to ensure he has a chance at qualifying for the semi-finals of the ATP World Tour finals. The Scot triumphed 6-3,7-5 yesterday, and now has a huge decider against Roger Federer tomorrow.News Now - Sport News