Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas insists manager Jose Mourinho has the full backing of his players despite the Blues' dismal start to their Barclays Premier League title defence.
Saturday's 1-0 defeat at Stoke was Chelsea's seventh league loss and saw the London club head into the international break 16th in the standings, with just 11 points from 12 games.
The result left Mourinho's future looking more uncertain than ever, but the Portuguese, who was unable to attend Saturday's contest due to a one-match stadium ban, retains the trust of his squad, according to Fabregas.
"I don't think Mou will be sacked," the 28-year-old told Spanish radio station Cadena Cope. "The coach trusts us and we trust him.
"We all have to work together to come out of this bad spell.
"The level of play at Chelsea does not correspond with the results, but I'm certain that we will improve.
"I feel good and I trust this group."
Earlier this month, Fabregas denied reports that he was organising a "mini-revolt" at Chelsea and reiterated he was happy to work under Mourinho.
"I don't know where that came from," the former Arsenal captain said. "Someone invented a story saying that I was leaking information from the changing room.
"I have dignity and I had to defend myself.
"My relationship with Mourinho is good, as always."
Fabregas is training in Madrid with Spain's national team ahead of Friday's international friendly against England in Alicante.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: https://www.givemesport.com/writeforgms