Lost Ark is an MMORPG released by Smilegate RPG and Amazon Games into Western territories in February 2022, and fans are anticipating the upcoming launch of some missing classes in the title.
The Missing Classes in the Western version of the game have been available in the Korean version of Lost Ark for some time.
Lost Ark was originally launched in Korea back in 2019, so there is a ton of content that will need to be migrated over at some point in the future.
Here’s everything you need to know about the missing classes in Lost Ark and when they will hopefully be making their way to the game.
Lost Ark Missing Classes
Lost Ark has turned out to be a massive hit amongst gamers ever since it was officially launched in Western territories.
There are a ton of MMORPG titles that have class systems, with players opting for differing game styles based on their chosen class.
Lost Ark currently has five main classes, with these branching out into 15 advanced classes once players reach a certain level in the game.
The five main classes in the game are Assassin, Gunner, Mage, Martial Artist and Warrior. As noted, each of these link with other classes once players reach a certain level.
These advanced classes are:
- Deathblade: This advanced class sees the Assassin wild three swords alongside the power of chaos. It involves fast-paced combos that overpowers enemies.
- Shadowhunter: Shadowhunters can shapeshift into demons and receive increased health and movement speed.
- Artillerist: This class uses massive firepower to blast enemies while being hard to take down with heavy armor.
- Deadeye: The Deadeye arsenal includes a double handgun, shotgun, and rifle along with incredible accuracy.
- Gunslinger: Gunslingers have a gun for every occasion and are deadly at any range. They are able to unload a flurry of shots in seconds.
- Sharpshooter: This advanced class in Lost Ark are ranged attackers. They have high survivability and agility, alongside stealth to exploit the enemy’s weaknesses.
- Bard: Bards will heal their allies with the power of music or devastate enemis with a chorus of pain.
- Sorceress: The Sorceress advanced class uses powerful magic to deal area damage. This helps against multiple enemies on the battlefield.
- Scrapper: The Scrapper advanced class in Lost Ark is armed with a heavy gauntlet. They are well-balanced and can deliver nonstop destruction.
- Soulfist: This class switches between melee and ranged attacks. It has a special energy known as Adamance that can be imbued into abilities or help them survive a fight.
- Striker: Strikers are said to attack enemies like a strong wind. Physical skills and fast movement are the focus.
- Wardancer: Quick strikes infused with elemental power will unleash brutal attacks if one chooses the path of the Wardancer.
- Berserker: Berserkers are powerful warriors that deal high damage. With their burst mode, they are seemingly unstoppable.
- Gunlancer: This defensive class comes with a shield to protect allies and soak up damage, opening up others to attack.
- Paladin: Paladins can channel the power of the Gods into offensive and defensive abilities. They can use those powers to support their allies or crush their enemies.
Eight subclasses are set to be released into the game, and they are as follows:
- Destroyer (Warrior Subclass)
- Lance Master (Martial Artist Subclass)
- Scouter (Gunner)
- Summoner (Mage Subclass)
- Arcana (Mage Subclass)
- Reaper (Assassin Subclass)
- Artist (Specialist Subclass)
- Aeromancer (Specialist Subclass)
Unfortunately, we do not know when these subclasses will be released into the game, as noted, they have been available in the Korean version of Lost Ark for some time.
Hopefully, Smilegate RPG will be able to add these special missing classes to the game as soon as possible.
You can find all of the latest gaming news right here at GiveMeSport