Rockstar have released Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy but there appears to be some confusion for PC gamers regarding how they can play the game.
The American gaming giants relaunched their games that were originally brought out during the early 2000s and are regularly in the conversations regarding some of the greatest titles ever.
Because of this, Rockstar felt it was appropriate to provided a remastered version of all three games as part of a comprehensive package, but were forced to apologise following how the game was at launch.
Despite this, there are still players that want to embark on a trip back to the land of nostalgia, especially those on PC, and want to relive what was, for some, part of their younger years.
Scroll down to find out how you can get your hands on the GTA Trilogy for PC.
How to Buy GTA Trilogy on PC
Rockstar have only made the PC version of the GTA Trilogy available from the Rockstar Games Store, whereas those that are playing on PlayStation and/or Xbox can head over to either respective UK retailers or websites to get hold of their copy.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to get the GTA Trilogy on your PC:
- Download the Rockstar Games Launcher from the developer’s official website.
- Open the .exe file that appears in downloads and complete the instructions for installation.
- Players will need a Social Club account to advance to the next stage. If not, click Create a new account.
- When moving ahead to purchasing the GTA Trilogy, make sure you select PC as the preferred platform of choice.
- Click Buy Now and choose your payment method.
- Once the transaction has been completed, you will receive a license key in your inbox.
- Once purchased, the game will appear in the My Library tab of the Launcher. Enter the license key and click download.
That’s all there is to it! The game will take around 45 GB worth of space so make sure you have enough space on your hard drive to accommodate the GTA Trilogy.
Be sure to share this article with your friends if others are having the same problems downloading the game on PC.
You can keep up to date with all of the latest Gaming News right here at GiveMeSport.