UFC Fight Night returns tonight with a Light Heavyweight bout between Johnny Walker and Jamahal Hill set to headline the fight card.
There are a number of contests confirmed for the fight card, with the prelims getting a special 9 pm start time in the United Kingdom.
The night will see a number of fights take place across a number of weight divisions, and we’ve got them all lined up for you below.
Here is everything you need to know regarding the full fight card for UFC Fight Night: Walker vs Hill taking place on Saturday 19th January 2022.
Read More: UFC Fight Night: How To Watch, Schedule, UK Time and Everything You Need To Know
UFC Fight Night: Walker vs Hill Fight Card
Here is the full fight card for UFC Fight Night: Walker vs Hill:
Main Card – SUN, FEB 20 / 12:00 AM GMT
- Johnny Walker vs Jamahal Hill – Light Heavyweight Bout
- Kyle Daukaus vs Jamie Pickett – Catchweight Bout
- Parker Porter vs Alan Baudot – Heavyweight Bout
- Jim Miller vs Nikolas Motta – Lightweight Bout
- Joaquin Buckley vs Abdul Razak Alhassan – Middleweight Bout
Prelims – SAT, FEB 19 / 9:00 PM GMT
- Jonathan Pearce vs Christian Rodriguez – Featherweight Bout
- Mario Bautista vs Jay Perrin – Bantamweight Bout
- Gabriel Benitez vs David Onama – Featherweight Bout
- Jessica Rose-Clark vs Stephanie Egger – Women’s Bantamweight Bout
- Chas Skelly vs Mark Striegl – Featherweight Bout
- Diana Belbita vs Gloria de Paula – Women’s Strawweight Bout
- Chad Anheliger vs Jesse Strader – Bantamweight Bout
The company issued the following with regards to the main event contest on the official UFC.com site:
“Originally positioned as the penultimate fight on Saturday’s card, light heavyweights Johnny Walker and Jamahal Hill will now close out the show instead, bringing even greater attention to their pivotal clash.
“Walker has struggled since earning three first-round finishes and three Performance of the Night bonuses to start his UFC tenure, entering this weekend’s contest with just one win in his last four appearances.
“He showed his impressive finishing abilities in his come-from-behind victory over Ryan Spann in September 2020, but was uncharacteristically hesitant in his loss to Thiago Santos this past October.”
How to Watch in the UK
The Prelims for the event will be available to watch from 9 pm GMT on UFC Fight Pass.
UFC FIGHT PASS is a digital streaming service giving fans access to thousands of hours of content and live events from around the world. FIGHT PASS is available 24/7, 365-days a year and features behind the scenes, exclusive, and original content that can’t be found anywhere else.
Whether you’re in the mood for MMA, Boxing, Muay Thai, Submission Grappling, or Kickboxing, browse the fight catalogue and find out why several independent media have called FIGHT PASS “Netflix for fight fans.”
The main card will start at Midnight on Sunday 20th February 2022 and will be available to watch on BT Sport. BT Sport is the UK home for the UFC, and you can find more information about the subscription service via the official BT site.
You can find all of the latest UFC, MMA and Combat Sports news right here at GiveMeSport.