UFC Fight Night returns tonight with a Light Heavyweight bout between Johnny Walker and Jamahal Hill set to headline the fight card. But what are our predictions for the fights on the night?
There are a number of contests confirmed for tonight, with the prelims getting a special 9 pm start time in the United Kingdom, so there’s a chance that more casual users than usual will be keeping an eye on the action.
The night will see a number of fights take place across a number of weight divisions, and it is quite a difficult fight card to predict!
Here are our full predictions for UFC Vegas 48 – Walker vs Hill which is set to take place tonight (Saturday 19th January 2022).
UFC Vegas 48 Predictions
Here is the full fight card for UFC Fight Night: Walker vs Hill and our predictions for the bouts:
Main Card – SUN, FEB 20 / 12:00 AM GMT
- Johnny Walker vs Jamahal Hill – Prediction: We’re going with Walker via KO
- Kyle Daukaus vs Jamie Pickett – Prediction: We’re going with Pickett via Decision
- Parker Porter vs Alan Baudot – Prediction: We’re going with Porter via KO
- Jim Miller vs Nikolas Motta – Prediction: We’re going with Miller via Decision
- Joaquin Buckley vs Abdul Razak Alhassan – Prediction: We’re going with Buckley via KO
Prelims – SAT, FEB 19 / 9:00 PM GMT
Here are our quick predictions for the Preliminary fight card:
- Gabriel Benitez to beat David Onama
- Jessica-Rose Clark to beat Stephanie Egger
- Chas Skelly to beat Mark Striegl
- Diana Belbita to beat Gloria de Paula
- Chad Anheliger to beat Jesse Strader
- Jonathan Pearce to beat Christian Rodriguez
- Jay Perrin to beat Mario Bautista
How to Watch in the UK
The Prelims for the event will be available to watch from 9 pm GMT on UFC Fight Pass.
UFC FIGHT PASS is a digital streaming service giving fans access to thousands of hours of content and live events from around the world. FIGHT PASS is available 24/7, 365-days a year and features behind the scenes, exclusive, and original content that can’t be found anywhere else.
Whether you’re in the mood for MMA, Boxing, Muay Thai, Submission Grappling, or Kickboxing, browse the fight catalogue and find out why several independent media have called FIGHT PASS “Netflix for fight fans.”
The main card will start at Midnight on Sunday 20th February 2022 and will be available to watch on BT Sport. BT Sport is the UK home for the UFC, and you can find more information about the subscription service via the official BT site.
You can find all of the latest UFC, MMA and Combat Sports news right here at GiveMeSport.