Survivors! Dying Light 2 update 1.06 has arrived!
Originally designed for PC players (1.0.4), Techland have now released similar changes to console players for both PlayStation and Xbox platforms, with some seismic issues being addressed.
The Polish gaming developers fixed the death-loop issues and assured players that this patch should prevent further cases from appearing in the future.
Adaptations have also been made to in-game sounds, fast travel, stability improvements and input lag as Techland aim to ensure that Dying Light 2 runs as smoothly as possible.
Scroll down to find out everything you need to know about Dying Light 2 update 1.06.
Dying Light 2 Update 1.06 Release Date
Dying Light 2 update 1.06 is out now and available to download now for all platforms.
Via Techland, here are the official list of patch notes that Techland provided with update 1.06:
- Fix for the death-loop bug. It prevents players from new cases and fixes the existing ones.
- Added Backup Save system that allows players to rollback the game progress and their inventory to the last game’s secure storyline save point.
- Fixed most the audio-related issues on PlayStation 4.
- Fast travel now works as intended after the main story has been finished.
- Multiple stability improvements.
- Fixed input lag and controller connection issues that occurred when playing with high framerates on Series X.
- Fixed the sounds causing loud buzzing and static noises.
- Fixed fast travel. Now works as intended after the main story has been finished.
- Added stability improvements, including online sessions.
Click the links below to view all of the updates that have been implemented in Dying Light 2 so far:
You can keep up to date with all of the latest Gaming News right here at GiveMeSport.