The latest addition to Halo Infinite is here: Tactical Ops.
This free update comes with 10 new levels in the event pass as well as brand new challenges to complete to earn amazing cosmetics – as well as a new event pass with different cosmetics that players can use to update the look of their spartan operator including poses, armour additions and paint jobs.
These cosmetics can be obtained by playing the Tactical Ops – Tactical Slayer game playlist and completing challenges to progress. As usual, these can be viewed through the challenges section of the season 1 multiplayer menu.
In week one of the event, the mode will feature the BR, Mangler, and Sidekick pistol. In week two the Commando and Stalker Rifle will be added to the weapon lineup. This makes a big change compared to the normal Tactical Slayer mode, where you are only equipped with a BR which is a three-round burst assault rifle. The mode still stays true to the classic though as shields, radars and grenades are nowhere to be seen, giving a true tactical experience for Halo players.
What are the challenges in the Halo Infinite Event Pass?
These are the challenges you’ll need to complete in order to finish the event pass:
- Kill two Enemy Spartans in rapid succession in Tactical Slayer – 300 XP
- Stop (1) Enemy Killing Sprees in Tactical Slayer – 300 XP
- Kill (15) Enemy Spartans with the Battle Rifle in Tactical Slayer – 350 XP
- Win (1) Tactical Slayer Matches – 300 XP
- Kill (7) Enemy Spartans with the Battle Rifle in Tactical Slayer – 300 XP
- Stop (3) Enemy Killing Sprees with in Tactical Slayer – 400 XP
- Kill (7) Enemy Spartans with a Headshot in Tactical Slayer – 300 XP
- Kill (10) Enemy Spartans with the Sidekick Pistol in Tactical Slayer – 350 XP
- Kill two Enemy Spartans in rapid succession (x3) in Tactical Slayer – 350 XP
- Complete (8) Tactical Slayer matches – 400 XP
These are the cosmetics up for grabs throughout the event:
- Claw Patrol stance
- Phalanx visor (Mark VII)
- Emile weapon charm
- Lone Wolf backdrop
- Mark V Zeta helmet (Mark VII)
- TAC/AHD Type 3ZY chest (Mark VII)
- MAT-2550/Grenade Pack utility (Mark VII)
- Tigris gloves (Mark VII)
- Scorpion Punch coating (Mark VII)
- UA/Mauros helmet attachment (Mark VII)
This event is a limited time so make sure to get your challenges completed by 21st March 2022 at 6pm GMT.
You can keep up to date with all of the latest Gaming News right here at GiveMeSport.