Tower of Fantasy entered the Closed Beta Test for the game on Monday April 18th, but what are the System Requirements for the title that players will need to be aware of ahead of the full global release later in 2022?
Whilst the game does not need the highest spec of PC nor the latest iPhone/Android device to run, it’s worth noting what is needed before you venture off into the world of Tower of Fantasy!
Here’s everything you need to know about the System Requirements for Tower of Fantasy on iOS, Android and PC.
Read More: Tower of Fantasy: Everything We Know So Far
Tower of Fantasy System Requirements
Hotta Studios confirmed what the current System Requirements for the game are as part of a Closed Beta Test Q&A that was released on the official Tower of Fantasy website.
There is a chance that these Requirements change ahead of the release, but players accessing the Closed Beta of the Global version of the game need the following:
- Minimum: Kirin 710 / Snapdragon 660
- Recommended: Kirin 980/985/990/9000 , Snapdragon 855/865/870/888 or Dimensity 800/1000
- Minimum: iPhone 7
- Recommended: iPhone 11 Pro/iPhone 11 Pro Max/iPhone 11 iPhone SE second generation/iPhone Xs/iPhone Xs Max/iPhone XR iPhone 12/iPhone 12 Mini/iPhone 12 Pro/iPhone 12 Pro Max iPhone 13/iPhone 13 Pro/iPhone 13 Pro Max/iPhone 13 mini
- Minimum: iPad Air (2nd generation)
- Recommended: iPad Pro (4th generation)12.9 inches/iPad Pro (4th generation)11 inches/iPadPro (3rd generation)12.9 inches/iPad Pro (3rd generation)11 inches/iPad mini (5th generation)/iPadAir (3rd generation)
- Minimum: Operating system: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit or Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit Processor: Intel Core i5 or equivalent Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 with DirectX Version: 11
- Recommended: Operating system: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit or Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit Processor: Intel Core i7 equivalent or higher Processor Memory: 16 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB and higher with DirectX Version: 11
We’re hoping that a ton of information for the upcoming global release of the gacha title will be leaked in the coming month, with players as part of the Closed Beta getting a huge amount of access to what audiences can expect when the game is released fully.
You can find all of the latest gaming news right here at GiveMeSport.