Here’s a look at all the new Achievements and Legacies that you can get in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 has had some major implications on the entire storyline of the game and with IO and the Seven currently at war, it seems like something big is brewing.
There’s still a lot of time before all of this goes down and you can do a lot of things in the meantime, like getting all the Career Legacies and Achievements in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2.
Every season, developers add a refreshed set of new Career Legacies which can be obtained during the entirety of the season. This season is no different and here are all the new Legacies that players can get in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2.
All Achievements and Legacies in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2
Getting Legacies or Achievements is as simple as doing a specific task in the game, such as killing opponents with different weapons in a single match or collecting an amount of gold.
The Legacies you obtain in a particular season can be viewed by heading over to the Carrer tab from the main menu. Below are all the Legacies in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 that you can obtain:
- SMG Sargeant: Earn SMG Expert
- This Means W-AR: Earn AR Expert
- Grenadier General: Earn Explosives Expert
- Close Combat Champ: Earn Pickaxe Expert
- Pistol Professional: Earn Pistol Expert
- Pump Patroller: Earn Shotgun Expert
- Super Sharpshooter: Earn Sniper Expert
- Focused Attacker: Earn two different weapon specialist accolades during the same match.
- Multi-Disciplinarian: Earn three different weapon specialist accolades during the same match.
- Weapons Training Graduate: Earn four different weapon specialist accolades during the same match.
- Cleared for Battle: Earn five different weapon specialist accolades during the same match.
- Advanced Artillery Ace: Earn six different weapon specialist accolades during the same match.
- Field Combat: Earn seven different weapon accolades during the same match.
- Declaring War on the Water: Catch every type of fish.
- Recruitment Complete: Meet every Character.
- So Much Power…: Catch a Mythic Goldfish.
- Full Coffers: Collect 1000 Gold Bars.
- Last Looper Standing: Win a Solo match.
- Lone Warrior: Win 10 Solo matches.
- Battle Hardened: Win 100 Solo matches.
- On the Warpath: Win a Solos match where you scored at least 10 eliminations.
- A Successful Alliance: Win a Duos match.
- United Forces: Win 10 Duos matches.
- Combat Coalition: Win 100 Duos matches.
- Three-Pronged Attack: Win a Trios match.
- Triumphant Trio: Win 10 Trios matches.
- A Triple Tactical Pouncing: Win 100 Trios matches.
- Rally the Troops: Win a Squads match.
- Powerful Battalion: Win 10 Squads matches.
- Tactical Geniuses: Win 100 Squads matches.
- Rumble Rival: Win a Rumble match.
- Rumble Ruler: Win 100 Rumble matches.
- Self Care in the Field: Throw a consumable.
- Close Combaxe: Eliminate an opponent with a Harvesting Tool.
- War Effort Supporter: Spend 250 Gold Bars.
- A Co-opted Contract: Eliminate an opponent who is someone else’s bounty.
- Dogfight Dominator: Eliminate an opponent while they are gliding.
- Welcome to the Resistance: Land at the new map for Chapter 3 Season 2.
- Never Surrender: Defend a teammate who has a bounty.
- Big FIN-ish: Get eliminated by a Mythic Goldfish.
- Aerial Assault: Eliminate an opponent by yeeting them.
- Bringin’ Home the Bounty: Complete a bounty.
- Evasive Maneuvers: Evade a bounty.
- Resupply Reaper: Eliminate an opponent who just opened a Supply Drop.
- Assured Destruction: Eliminate an opponent with a Mythic Goldfish.
- Venerated Veteran: Reach Season level 100.
That’s all there is to it. Good Luck!
You can keep up to date with all of the latest Gaming News right here at GiveMeSport.