Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga has a total of 19 Datacards scattered across various levels and areas and here’s a list of all Data Cards location in the game.
Datacards are one of the in-game collectible items that players can collect and use to unlock cosmetic changes and cheats in the Extras tab.
The game features exciting combat and characters and has managed to become the biggest launch in LEGO Game history. These datacards are similar to red bricks in older Lego titles and collecting them can be a great way to get your hands on some great things.
We have revealed all their locations if you are looking for some specific datacards or simply want to know where each and every one is.
All Datacards location in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
Collecting each and every datacard in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga can take up some time but it will be worth your efforts.
There are 19 datacards which you can collect in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker and below are all of them as well as the location of each datacard in Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga:
- Bespin, Cloud City – Found inside the window or at the centre of the location.
- Cantonica, Canto Bight – Go to the top of the building, and the Datacard is located on the ledge.
- Coruscant, Federal district – Once inside the district, follow the path that leads to the Northwest and go towards the end of the building before jumping to the right.
- Coruscant, Uscru district – Datacard is on the floating building in the South.
- Crait, outpost – Found near Arcy’s opposite platform.
- Dagobah, Dragonsnake bog – Search the Southeast area of the map to find the Datacard.
- Endor, in Ewok village – From the main village of Ewok, follow the path that leads to the vines. Shoot at them to find the Datacard.
- Exegol, in Sith citadel – Jump onto the chains after you exit the elevators.
- Geonosis, in stalgasin hive – Head through the platforms and Rock Mountains by following the blue markings.
- Hoth, eco base – Locate the hanger. Use the blue marks and jump across them to reach the opposite side.
- Jakku, Niima outpost – Search the sand dunes for ship engines to find the datacard.
- Kashyyk, in Kachirho – Jump across the platforms on the North and Northeast side to reach the location of the Datacard.
- Kef Bir, crash site – Head in the west direction from the crash site
- Mustafar, mining complex – Keep moving in the north direction of the complex until you reach a cylindrical pipe. The Datacard is on the opposite side of the pipe.
- Takodana, Maz’s Castle – Head southwest from the landing site. You’ll see a glowing object in the water. Grapple onto the pillar and activate it to raise a chest. Inside it is a Datacard.
- Tatooine, in Mos Eisley – Go northeastern portion of the settlement past the Cantina. You’ll see the Datacard is floating in mid-air in front of a building.
- Tatooine, in Mos Espa – The Datacard is behind one of the houses in the northern section of the settlement.
- Tatooine, in the Jundland wastes – The Datacard is near Obi-Wan Kenobi’s house. To reach there from the landing site, turn left immediately once you exit your ship. Then follow the rightmost path at the fork. The ravine will loop around, leading you to Obi-Wan’s home.
- Yarvin 4, great temple – Found on one of the beams of the temple.
You can keep up to date with all of the latest Gaming News right here at GiveMeSport.